Providing assistance to level 20 twinks, see within.

Yann

Legend
Hello reader. As some people are likely aware, there's a bit of drama in this bracket currently. So let's do something positive, shall we?

Most of you probably don't know me that well. I'm a bit of a lurker, and don't say much. I wanna do something good for this community, because there's some kickass people in here. I'm here to offer assistance to level 20 twinks, from dungeon runs, to flying your ass out to Ashenvale, to helping you while you're crying over a 29 Feral bending you over.

This is mainly to function as a placeholder until the GG20 movement gets some feet to stand on, and is being done by me, myself, and I. If other people wanna volunteer to assist with this temporary movement, comment below. Plox? Alright, let's get started:

Things that I will assist you with:

-Dungeon runs. I'll even help you level your twink, provided that you are indeed stopping at level 20.
-Assistance with obtaining AGM/Darkmoon Pit Master. I suck at PvP, so this isn't going to be guaranteed thing.
-Flying you out to a quest hub and/or farming spot. I enjoy doing things such as this, so feel free to ask.

Things that I am not assisting with:
-Funding. This isn't a funding/recruitment thread, this is just to help promote the community a bit.

My rules and/or Restrictions:
-If I'm busy with my mains guild, I will be unable to assist you. My obligations to them come first.
-If I view anything you say to me as rude/hateful, I will not reply to you. It's that simple. There will be no arguing over this matter.

What I ask of you.
-If I'm doing dungeon runs with you, I may ask you to hop in my Vent channel. This is to make sure that I don't get bored while doing it, and so we can have some shits and giggles.
-Be polite. I'm doing this to help people

That's pretty much it for now. I may edit this thread in the future to add more detail, if this takes off. Good luck, have fun, and be nice to each other.

Really nice from you man. I will be willing to help out any way I can too . I got toons on alot of servers ( horde only ) so feel free to pm me and I will help.

Users who are viewing this thread