Protection Warrior Rotation/Tips

My warrior is now level 48 and has never changed stances once in his life. . .

Looking for some Protection Warrior Pvp tips and a rotation if possible.

Do you guys generally stay in defensive stance most of the time or do you stance dance according to the situation?

Pretty much the above. If I can get a charge in I'll go into Battle Stance, Charge, Shield Slam or Concussion Blow (to spend the rage), and then move to Defensive Stance.

Sometimes when chasing an EFC I break out the Intercept.

I went down into Fury for Piercing Howl which completely replaces Hamstring for me. Prior to gettin' the Howl, I would often use Shield Bash as a ghetto Hamstring so I didn't have to stance dance.

Yeah forgot Hamstring, it really sucks. I find myself using Shield Bash sometimes to just give the Daze effect..

i usually charge, hamstring, then go defensive stance just to build rage. occasionally i'll switch to intercept, then go back. that piercing howl sounds awesome, but i like rolling with a 0/0/40 build when prot, and come 3.1 ill be rocking the juggernaut for quite a bit me thinks.

other than that, there is no rotation in pvp, and idk why these rotation questions seem to pop up. use what ever you can when ever you have enough rage basically. shield block vs. melee, shield slam to your hearts content and to remove a priest shield/other magic, and obviously bash a cast or use it for a ghetto hamstring to stop a kite. to burn rage use heroic strike or thunderclap. glhf m8

b/c thats what it is lol. not like he just coined the term in this post... =P

Falkor said:
b/c thats what it is lol. not like he just coined the term in this post... =P

Ghetto Hamstringâ„¢ is the use of Shield Bash to cause a snare effect in lieu of Hamstring in order to avoid changing out of Defensive stance. Trademarked by Anid_Maro.

What now? :)

Users who are viewing this thread