Protection Warrior RBG Tank

Hozuka

Legend
I really need help. I know I need one or twink Stamina Trinkets. But what other could I get thats gonna improve me as a tank. I know I need Blacksmithing.

Duskwood @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft

my Warrior just went to Outland Alliance so the link might be broken for sometime. But What should I go for? full Mop, some Cata and some mop? I'm considering survability here.

But What should I go for?

Balls, you should imho go for the balls, grow a pair of them and stick to your guild next time instead of migrating as soon as you see shiny stuff on another server.

This just had to be said.

Balls, you should imho go for the balls, grow a pair of them and stick to your guild next time instead of migrating as soon as you see shiny stuff on another server.

This just had to be said.

The actual Guild leaders migrated before me. I was the last person to migrate but it has nothing to do with balls it's about the environment as I found out the leaders in my new guild are incredible nice, helpful and of course 80% of the guild are from my country so it would be natural for me to go to that guild over any other. But I would not have migrated from Stormscale if the leaders in "Cry Kid" would have stayed on Stormscale.

Chances are for prot the heirloom trinket's 252 resi is worth at least looking at. It's double what the cataclysmic trinkets give, and you'll get a huge benefit from stacking resi over any stat.

I was considering it. And I will probably Gem full resilience but the scaling so so insane in Battlegrounds. But I have hope for 5.3 as everyone will be 65% base resilience in Battlegrounds. But as for the trinket since I am human I want the 800+ Stamina Mop Trinket and a Dodge Trinket from Dragon Soul heroic to increase my health.
Thanks for some ideas though!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only pve items you should have is bracer, glove, head, belt and possibly one trinket. Socket thoes pve pieces for resil and I'd run a combination of these trinkets and swap them out accordingly
Brooch of Munificent Deeds
Ruthless Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity
Cataclysmic Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity
Inherited Mark of Tyranny

Cant tell if trolling but I wouldn't consider any of these other trinkets.

The only pve items you should have is bracer, glove, head, belt and possibly one trinket. Socket thoes pve pieces for resil and I'd run a combination of these trinkets and swap them out accordingly
Brooch of Munificent Deeds
Ruthless Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity
Cataclysmic Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity
Inherited Mark of Tyranny

Cant tell if trolling but I wouldn't consider any of these other trinkets.

Question, why the ruthless trinket? Might as well get another cataclysmic trinket, unless you really want the mastery whilst wasting the 2nd BM proc.

IDP isn't that great however, scales of life is better than it due to how IDP actually works

Heck, thanks to the upgrades to heirlooms you could probably use Bequeathed Insignia of the Horde - Item - World of Warcraft (or it's alliance equivalent), thanks to the huge amount of resilience it provides.

Question, why the ruthless trinket? Might as well get another cataclysmic trinket, unless you really want the mastery whilst wasting the 2nd BM proc.

IDP isn't that great however, scales of life is better than it due to how IDP actually works

Heck, thanks to the upgrades to heirlooms you could probably use Bequeathed Insignia of the Horde - Item - World of Warcraft (or it's alliance equivalent), thanks to the huge amount of resilience it provides.

You can still use the on use effect, just a 30 second cooldown between each trinket cooldown you blow.

Gonna test this ingame, but pretty sure the line "Shares cooldown with other Battlemaster's trinkets" means that you can't use more than one per 2 minutes.

WoWhead says they share cooldown; Ruthless Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity - Item - World of Warcraft so it looks unlikely.
However, I remember seeing many people back in Cataclysm wearing; Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Conquest - Item - World of Warcraft and Cataclysmic Gladiator's Badge of Conquest - Item - World of Warcraft where you could use one and then 30 seconds later the other. I do not know if this is the same now.

Users who are viewing this thread