Prot warrior (Posted this here loong time ago but now im better)

Nice warrior. Nice that you have 450 Engi too! Not so nice that you abused Blacksmithing socket on gloves and left it on for all to see on the armory. :rolleyes:

If that is your FC set you are probably better off with 18 dodge to cloak and also 10 Stam gloves enchant, or even 20 hit rating to put you a little nearer to hit cap (yes even FC should ideally be hitcapped so as not to miss stuns/interrupts etc... all helps survival).

Also, Mark of C'thun neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you seem litle stressed about the bs thingy so sorry if it makes you angry on someway :) that was not my intentions :D and hmm i think the hit could be nice on gloves oh yeah and i dont know why i had that other neck equipped i got the mark of ctun

Nice 450 Engineer, I am Jelly.

So your the Warrior my teammates keep talking about for using `Lay on Hands` skill a few months ago. It made my day everytime when you enter and seeing my teammates reaction. :p

Move to Outland,than your'e finally BIS =>

Beginning in a few days to organizing bgs again,so be rdy =>
A bit unbalanced PvP would make you lucky,ur =>

Mfg

I think the race change to gnome bug still works ? not 100% sure tho. But thanks for all the comments And keep them coming :) i will soon start play again after small break and get double edge of insanitys for fury titans grip in mop. Meaby i even release a video if i got time for editing and stuff while working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great , thanks a lot for info :D gotta try it out

Keep comments coming if you got something to say :) thanks for all the comments so far youve been supportive and awesome :D

Nice toon, can't such much except that you should level mining or skining to 450 ! (As you got one untrained Proff)

Hoping to see you in BGs ! We lacking horde for ques atm so !

It might be unleveled but still allows me 1 extra socket in my gloves ;)

shame you didn't get Mechanized Snow Goggles of the Beast +66 Hit, +66 Crit, +99 Stamina enchanted with 10 stamina.

it has 22 more stamina than what you have and goes hand in hand with resil stacking.

Users who are viewing this thread