Prot Warrior 5.3 Arena Footage

Dicjtoucher

Legend
Hello fellow twinks,

Just got fraps and started messing around with it in some arena, haven't really done much work as far as editing the footage goes. All the footage is basically raw with Skype dialog included. I have 4 videos up on the channel right now all of Disc priest, Prot warrior vs Ele shaman, Disc priest. In the end the record was 4-1 us; this is just to give an idea of what the current state of arena is looking like in 5.3 for those who haven't yet stepped into the arena.

Prot warrior did receive a nerf to shield slam damage which was needed otherwise I would be getting one-shots instead of two-shots :p ( If the pre-nerf shield slam was hitting on the new resilience). The ele shamans burst seems to be on par with mine, so it comes down to who covers their ass better at times, I encourage you to check out all of the games.

For those fellow warriors out there, are you all sticking with pvp power? so far it seems to me that any other stat still doesn't scale as well, speaking in terms of offense.

I will try to upload some more arena footage in the future nothing fancy for the movie lovers. But for those arena junkies feel free to sub for new videos! If anyone has a recommendation (that is constructive) please feel free to make it known! Thanks

2200+ 70 Arena Prot Warrior(POV) Priest v. Ele Priest Game 3 - YouTube

Haha normally I want to kill him, guess my subconscious knew I was being recorded

So I ran Mage resto shaman the other day against rogue ret, let me say ouch. It's annoying how much damage these guys output, I was arcane at the time so I went frost and showed the scum they don't know how to deal with my nova's. Shit though ifa decent rogue shows up they are gonna ruin the bracket.

Bgs at this point aren't even worth it if you don't run with a crew who focus targets, at least from what I have gathered in my Bging

well played my friend, i was wondering on your strength and attack levels? also what is the cooldown on your ultimate.

your ulitmate, im assuming that Graves has a long ulti cd due to its sizeable burst, much like chogaths.

Users who are viewing this thread