PROT WARR

Geras

Struggling to find a ilvl 87 1h thats not ironfoe or dragons call any ideas for a decent one thats not so grindy im using an heirloom lol

Struggling to find a ilvl 87 1h thats not ironfoe or dragons call any ideas for a decent one thats not so grindy im using an heirloom lol
I don't think there is a str ilvl 87 outside of those 2. I got Ironfoe in 8 runs FWIW.

The prophet is a pain to solo for Dragon's call. I did one kill and decided I would wait for some free game time, and try to get ooze before I farm Dragon's call.

I don't think there is a str ilvl 87 outside of those 2. I got Ironfoe in 8 runs FWIW.

The prophet is a pain to solo for Dragon's call. I did one kill and decided I would wait for some free game time, and try to get ooze before I farm Dragon's call.
soloing brd sounds extremely slow on this guy at my current gear lvl. maybe theres som elegacy dungeons with weapon rewards that can proc

You will need decent gear as prot to solo emp in brd, he is actually pretty strong for a retail dungeon boss. I would suggest trying for a bfa rare upgrade if u are cool with remaking warriors because weapons are just that good.

Have you done Uldaman for a possible procc on the Platinum Sword yet? Outside of that, the last boss of Skyreach can drop a strength 1h but I'm not sure if the dungeon is available at lvl 20.

Users who are viewing this thread