Prot pala BiS wep

Theres really not a single comment discussing the weapon choices. All there is is few post in one of them saying "I like x weapon" "I use Y cuz I am awesome". So in that sense this is very relevant thread if we could get some real discussion going on. Does anyone have a list of which abilities of prot pala scale with weapon dmg?

Theme said:
Theres really not a single comment discussing the weapon choices. All there is is few post in one of them saying "I like x weapon" "I use Y cuz I am awesome". So in that sense this is very relevant thread if we could get some real discussion going on.

Thats because there's not one weapon thats always the best, it depends alot on personal preference and how you're planing to play/what your role would be. Thought you of all people would understand that...

Theme said:
Theres really not a single comment discussing the weapon choices. All there is is few post in one of them saying "I like x weapon" "I use Y cuz I am awesome". So in that sense this is very relevant thread if we could get some real discussion going on. Does anyone have a list of which abilities of prot pala scale with weapon dmg?

Prot...

Sader Strike and Seal of Righteousness.

Users who are viewing this thread