Prot Cleave - Blood PoV

Icart

Legend
removed video. honing the leftover keybinds then will remake.

Last edited by a moderator:
like the part when you go ninja mode and click on horn of winter blood tap and DRW like a boss.

garbage video, i normally promote footage but this is almost as bad as watching sponzorusa hit a dummy

Wow that first team was terrible, and sooo bad dubstep...

That was lame..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice buffs in the vid.

You click your keybinds?

still getting used to them, crtl is still an awkward mod shift for me. in those situations in the heat of the moment i clicked them while my mouse was already there for horn of winter. going to wind up keybinding it soon

Welcome to twinkinfo. You shouldn't post video where you click etc, you will get trolled hard.

yeah i've noticed haha, oh well its just something to see. people get butthurt over it being keyboard warriors

I thought Nerd Cleave had a joining req? It must not be nearly high enough

Of course I dragged it there, how else do you get a spell/item to a action bar? There is no command for it.

shift thumb 10 on naga, or to be precise shift numpad 0 bound in a software program to intergrate with my mouse 10th mousebind with a shift modifier.

Of course I dragged it there, how else do you get a spell/item to a action bar? There is no command for it.

shift thumb 10 on naga, or to be precise shift numpad 0 bound in a software program to intergrate with my mouse 10th mousebind with a shift modifier.

I ment dragged it there just for the screen shot *overhead*

Users who are viewing this thread