Prospectors Cloak

I has it on my undead mage. My mage that i never play, and probably never will.

Ask this in the simple questions topic the next time you have questions like this! It's a random world BOE.

Look up any drop you want in WoWhead, if it's a random world drop, you'll see that it drops from several monsters with a low drop percentages, these drops weren't meant to be farmed, they were ment to be sold in the auction house by low level toons as an early source of income, as the drops are completely random and aren't suited to your class specifically (but can be by chance)

When you look for how to farm these items, in the WoWhead drop table, look for the lowest level monster that drops it, and the highest level monster that drops it.

In the case of Prospector's cloak, Any level 12-18 monster can drop it.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
My level 17 warrior is currently using those. I remember the drop from the stones in ragefire chasm.

It's not a world drop. It's a continent drop. In this case from level appropriate mobs in Kalimdor. RFC or Northern Barrens are the most likely places.

thanks guys next time ill look this up in the new q's thread
ill farm rfc for the imbuded crystal and prospectors while having ironforge tabard (rep)
and at the same time while in waiting for pop for que slay monsters in northern barrens for it and for dmf 250/250 kills

Users who are viewing this thread