Project 39 [Funding Applications here]

1. Why are you applying to Project 39?
I am applying because i would like to try out the 39 Bracket, I heard it was a fun bracket to play in. Also 20-29 is boring. Also have no gold for enchants and what not.

2. Do you have any previous pvp/xp-off experience?
I've played about 4 years of F2P twinking.

3. What class/spec are you looking to play?
I'd love to play Demo Lock, Frost Mage, and maybe a healer, not sure which yet.

4. What do you feel you personally offer the bracket?
I can bring in some competitiveness in the gulch and especially arenas.

5. Will you be an active member of 'Im A Classy Project'?
I'll try my best, basketball season is coming up so no promises.

6. Can you provide a screenshot of your UI?
riKuYif.jpg

7. Where are you in the world? Tell us strangers on the internet a tiny bit about you.
I am living in Northern California, close to San Fran.

8. Is there anything else we should know about you?
I'd love to see some 39 arena games and see how different it is from F2P.

Re: Project 39 - Im A Classy Project [Funding Applications here]

1. Why are you applying to Project 39? I'm a returning player from years back. I was an old school twink when you could enchant ridiculous stats, fiery weapon used to be the baddest best enchant you could get!! But I was renowned on my server and I don't have time to raid, so high end twinking is my thing!! I love warsong gulch and am looking for like minded mature players to have fun and make friends with - kicking ass at the same time.
2. Do you have any previous pvp/xp-off experience? Yes, as mentioned above I owned some very very good toons and put lots of work into them before I quit.
3. What class/spec are you looking to play? I am open to what the guild might need but you can't deny how much fun aimed shot can be on a full blown twink
4. What do you feel you personally offer the bracket? Someone who plays hard and fair. I don't make enemies of my foes, I'm just a friendly guy and I hope you want to kill me as much as I want to kill you :)
5. Will you be an active member of 'Im A Classy Project'? Absolutely
6. Can you provide a screenshot of your UI? Returning player so am
Happy to do this at a later stage after I catch up a bit, I haven't played in 2 years
7. Where are you in the world? Tell us strangers on the internet a tiny bit about you. I live in Australia. I have a daughter and a wife!!
8. Is there anything else we should know about you? I am fun and easy going, I'm mega competitive and looking forward to making my mark on the bracket, making good friends along the way

Re: Project 39 - Im A Classy Project [Funding Applications here]

Credit to GG Nineteen for a general template.
Please keep replies to applications only.

Guild: 'Im A Classy Project' - Bleeding Hollow Alliance.

Project 39 is
open and funding:
ZuUCoi1.png

Project 39 - What is it?

The goal of Project 39 is to create a hub for new and existing players in the 39 xp-off bracket. With the creation of a guild, funding and support it allows players to be part of the community, make friends and be part of a large group of like minded players. The long term goal of Project 39 is to have an active self managed guild with existing veterans of the 39 bracket guiding new players.

How can I be a part of it?

You can apply for funding here! There is a brief set of questions to determine your eligibility for funding. This project is for assisting new players or existing players who are not already in a major 39 guild or have multiple 39 characters.

Project 39 is also accepting donations. Gold, items, time(runs) and general support is appreciated and welcome. Please PM me if you wish to help.

Project 39 Donators
Face - 60k

Shook - 40k
Skanky - 50k
Dime - 2000g, Various BOE's
Danny Glover - 20k, Various BOE's
Conq - 25k
Yoube - 20k, Various BOE's

What is your role in this?

My role in Project 39 is to support and assist players into the 39 bracket. In regards to the guild I will be the temporary GM and have control of the Gbank for the time being. In the long term I am hoping to pass guild leadership to a driven and experienced player who is willing to guide the current and future members of the Project 39 guild.

My Application?

Please answer the following set of questions in a reply to this thread. If for whatever reason you would like to apply privately, simply send me a PM in the same format.

1. Why are you applying to Project 39?
2. Do you have any previous pvp/xp-off experience?
3. What class/spec are you looking to play?
4. What do you feel you personally offer the bracket?
5. Will you be an active member of 'Im A Classy Project'?
6. Can you provide a screenshot of your UI?
7. Where are you in the world? Tell us strangers on the internet a tiny bit about you.
8. Is there anything else we should know about you?

Thank you for reading.

1. I am applying to meet other twink players.
2. I have a 24 druid flag carrier Orruuk @ Lightning's Blade - Community - World of Warcraft
3. druid guardian, stam stacking baddie
4. massive health pool uncatchable
5. yes
6. basic
7.canada
8. i am more of a solo queue player and love to dismantle premades with my jukes and flukes. I would collect gear for all specs. i love collecting gear and improving even if it is for only 1 stam. I ran gnome 700 times for all of my 24s gear. i wish to reach 10-15k health, not really sure whats possible. Im the kind of noob who saves random gear in his bank for 5 years and then finds out its GF twink gear. I have quite a few boes for 39 jsut never really made anything. i also like to solo rare elites that are much higher level and world pvp. one of my favourite places to camp is yorgen farmstead in duskwood. when alliance questers come into the barn for the quest the worgen jumps out of the rafters and stuns them for 4 seconds and thats when i open.

Users who are viewing this thread