EU+US Probably old news, but I never knew about this target dummy

Yes, it's Class Order Hall and you must own legion to be able to get there.
About the video above i can tell it is what always happens when you go into other class order hall.
However you CAN access YOUR class order hall on any level and not get kicked.
So if you are a paladin even without legion you can chill in that paladin order hall :)
And ALL of the dummies in Hunter Order Hall scaled to 20 or 22lv (i was 20 obv)

Yes, it's Class Order Hall and you must own legion to be able to get there.
About the video above i can tell it is what always happens when you go into other class order hall.
However you CAN access YOUR class order hall on any level and not get kicked.
So if you are a paladin even without legion you can chill in that paladin order hall :)
And ALL of the dummies in Hunter Order Hall scaled to 20 or 22lv (i was 20 obv)

Nope, if you are a paladin without legion, it will take you out anyway (in 2:27 you can see that I came with my paladin, and they take me out. That's why there appear more items, but I couldnt even buy nothing with the pala because of ''need artifact weeapon'' red line). Sorry for no specificating it in the video, but I put it in spanish in the description.

Anyway, as I told here, outside this video I checked all the dummies in the paladin's hall class, but they were lvl 112, skull, and 98. Maybe they didnt scale because I saw them when I was dead (I could see 2 of them also there with a dirigible toy, but neither scaling), but anyway I think that they don't scale. But why they scale in the hunter hall class and not in the paladin's hall class? It's strange...

Maybe you can check which lvl they have when you die in the hunter hall class, and maybe I can arrive further with the druid (I tried glider but nope) and see directly if they scale or not. I will try later.

In the hunter hall class there are this kind of dummies (same name and form but they seems to be different because they don't scale) and other kinds too, but all of them at lvl 20-22, as you shown

Last edited:
Nope, if you are a paladin without legion, it will take you out anyway (in 2:27 you can see that I came with my paladin, and they take me out. That's why there appear more items, but I couldnt even buy nothing with the pala because of ''need artifact weeapon'' red line).
Is your paladin friend lowbie without Legion? You can't be "invited" to an order hall they way it works with garrison. You just have to be specific class to stay.

Is your paladin friend lowbie without Legion? You can't be "invited" to an order hall they way it works with garrison. You just have to be specific class to stay.

Maybe you understood me wrong. I don't have legion. I went with my druid and take me out. I went with my paladin and they take me out too (min 2:27 of the video). I know that if you have legion, you can enter only to your corresponding hall class, and not the others.

I also tried to stay with my druid in a group with a 110 paladin, and they take me out too. I suppose it would happen the same if I go with my paladin and a 110 paladin in group, so no way to stay there without legion independently of your class, even if it's paladin. They always take you out.

The question here is why they don't scale in paladin's hall class. Could you try to die in your hall class and saw if they still scales? (maybe it don't have sense, because if you target them and then revive, the target lvl should persist in the icon? Or maybe if you click after again in them the lvl could change? It's strange)

And also , could you go to other class halls with other characters? (and other thing: if you have legion, which characters can you use to enter in their own hall classes? Because some of them needs teleport and you can't go as a lvl 20, isnt? I suppose hunter hall class dont need teleport (I suppose is something similar as paladin's hall class but in broken isles)

Last edited:
I just took my Hunter to the very same Pally order Hall and all dummies were 112 and 98 aswell. Strange thing actually...
[edit] same with dummies in Druid order hall

Last edited:
Just try to go to other class halls with other characters (I dont know which characters can you use to enter in their own hall classes). I know some hall classes needs teleport and you can't go to these ones as a lvl 20, isnt? I suppose hunter hall class doesnt need teleport ¿is something similar as paladin's hall class but in broken isles?

damn, i checked all available COHs but it appears hunters is the only one with scaled dummies. Dunno about rouges couse i was getting sapped and tp out even when i was dead.
And as an anserw to your question - without tp you can acces DK, Pallas, Druids, Hunters, Rouges and that's it i belive.
Maybe Warlocks also if you get summoned.
Hunters and Druids COH are in open world and you don't even need any pillow or ressing trick to reached them :)

damn, i checked all available COHs but it appears hunters is the only one with scaled dummies. Dunno about rouges couse i was getting sapped and tp out even when i was dead.
And as an anserw to your question - without tp you can acces DK, Pallas, Druids, Hunters, Rouges and that's it i belive.
Maybe Warlocks also if you get summoned.
Hunters and Druids COH are in open world and you don't even need any pillow or ressing trick to reached them :)

Thanks for the info!

Maybe you should create a rogue to go to their hall class with some help. Anyway still seems that no hunters or no legion people are not going to have access to lvl 20 dummies (and not even easy lvl 1 for horde), unless some of the ones that I show in the links are available and wrong (or scales) from wowhead or they have a different name (not ''dummy'')

Note: it's interesting that they have this security for non rogues in its class, and not in others (at least not in paladin's one). I suppose this securite is like down darkmoon arena / blight boar scenario / dalaran ally part if you are horde / etc.), I dont know. Paladin's hall class is old, but darkmoon faire too and there implemented this security two times.

Also: I will try to be invoqued by warloks in their hall class, but I think I wont be able to accept because it will be surely with legion block. It is instanced, so I will try anyway.

Last edited:
@Gregol64 & @Kórnikus20 thanks for all ur work on these dummies guys :)

It's not good news that other classes don't seem to get scaled dummies but from my own perspective I'm super happy about the Hunter dummies. Soon as I get Legion (or when it's added) I'm going there first thing and start some real dps testing :D

Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread