Priest Weapons..

If i were to just have one weapon as a priest.. what would it be?

Staff of the Blessed Seer with 22int?

I'm sure i'll go for all 3 eventually, but in due time when i can find them for not so expensive :p, and it seems like one can do the job just fine. Making this on opposite faction same server, so no BoAs :( at least for now.

I would say twisted chanter's +22 int. Having buttloads of mana will get you far. Priest heals are strong enough with lowish spellpower anyway.

Grab 22 int first. More then likely in a PuG you will be either the FC or dispelling in which case mana will be most helpful.

Twisted Chanters Staff

[item]22984[/item] + [item]6341[/item]

imo :) w/ 22int

**unless you plan to bg with a few druid/shams then I say grab the 30sp (mana conservation mode focus on more DPS)

If you don't have access to BoAs

[ITEM]Staff of the Blessed Seer[/ITEM] with 30 SP

[ITEM]Twisted Chanter's Staff[/ITEM] with 22 Int

[ITEM]Staff of the Friar[/ITEM] with 20 Spirit (or Westfall if you're Alliance)

is the only way to go.

yeah rip, but until i find all those for not rediculous prices, what's my best alternative for just carrying one weapon?

Lutraphobia said:
yeah rip, but until i find all those for not rediculous prices, what's my best alternative for just carrying one weapon?

Do you mean you don't have any of those 3 weapons? I'd just go with anything with some decent stats until I picked up some of those.

i've got blessed seer right now. i guess i'll just throw sp on it and wait for other weapons instead of re-enchanting when i find them

Actually I revised my opinion.. if you want to do anything other then premade .. get Dawnblade or Evocators with 22 int and a Furby Pouch. Stam is super helpful in arenas, FCing and general pugging and thats a good way to get it..

I have the +30 SP on it. If you have a main, Staff of the Friar, and the Blessed Seer as well as TBJ can all be farmed in BFD. Never sure if people are aware or not if you are disregard.

Depends if you have Kablam's luck.. then you get all 4 in half a run .. and a shadowfang probably drops of Ghoom'rah. -.-

I have farmed SoBS, SoF and TBJ there quite a few times, You can also get a couple other blues but, nothing of worth to the 10-19 bracket. I usually only have to run it like 4 or 5 times to get at least 1 of them. SoF is the one that i am having the hardest to find the enchant for.

Find anyone that has 22 int and they should have 20 spir. If not offer to pay for the enchant if they go to Burning Steppes and get it.. Most of the time they will go get it for free...Enchanters like having everything =P

Users who are viewing this thread