Priest suggestions?

ok so im feeling that after agm i will be perfect, of course there us always room for improvement so i want to find it.

[char=Stonemaul]Lifesavior[/char]

Besides agm and 225 herb, what other suggestions do you have for me?

You're also missing +16 armor from leg patch.

These little tweaks can add up..

Try playing with half your gear on. It'll improve your escapeability.

There's more to being perfect than wearing the right clothes.

Grunge said:
Try playing with half your gear on. It'll improve your escapeability.

There's more to being perfect than wearing the right clothes.

This.

But in some situations, you want to be as prepared as possible. I'm assuming that's what he's talking about in a thread asking about what gear he should get.

But yeah, if you do pugs or random arenas, definitely try out strange conditions - that means gear wise or ability wise (not using mana, only healing, doing everything but healing, only using instant spells, etc) to make yourself more flexible.

Think of Goku training in that super-gravity chamber...or whatever the hell it was...Don't lie, I know you know what i'm talking about.

haha i do know what your talking about. Also, i've had the 16 armor to legs for months so idk what your talking about there

I apologize. I thought I saw +24 on your leg armor, and was implying that you could increase it by 16.

So actually, you're missing +24 armor to your legs!

What he says^^^^

with any BoE legs at that level you should have a lvl 40+ attach +40 armor patch to your legs before you equip them

Quara said:
This.

But in some situations, you want to be as prepared as possible. I'm assuming that's what he's talking about in a thread asking about what gear he should get.

But yeah, if you do pugs or random arenas, definitely try out strange conditions - that means gear wise or ability wise (not using mana, only healing, doing everything but healing, only using instant spells, etc) to make yourself more flexible.

Think of Goku training in that super-gravity chamber...or whatever the hell it was...Don't lie, I know you know what i'm talking about.

Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Get it right if you are going to use that in a paragraph / sentence.

DBZ is srs bzns

Ego said:
Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

DBZ is srs bzns

trufax, i remember watching it when i was a wee lil lad. ;3

and you need a high level to apply the 40armor kit to your legs. ;3

Ego said:
Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

DBZ is srs bzns

i miss dbz =( liked it in the boo saga

Ego said:
Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

DBZ is srs bzns

I sincerely apologize for my lack of knowledge. I was like, 7 or 8 when I last heard those words.

jailbot said:
trufax, i remember watching it when i was a wee lil lad. ;3

and you need a high level to apply the 40armor kit to your legs. ;3

I've tried to get a higher level attach the armor to my legs, but it says only self applicable

Users who are viewing this thread