Priest enchants.

I have yet to decide what to put on my fishing hat,I was thinking 100 hp but i do have 450 mining hmmmm,Besides that i also was thinking,mp5 inferno robe?

Im intrested to see just how much mp5 you can get at 19 (not my goal)

But yea what chest chant and head thanks for your opinions

8 int gives a bit of crit and mp5 i believe. viable option. you can go for 150 mana, 8 int, 100 hp, 8 spirit or 8 sp.

for chest get mp5 on inferno robe. other chests can get more stats total even if inferno robe has 150 hp or 6 stats.

4 stats or 100 hp on whatever else.

i'd go for 100 hp on robe of moccasin/bloody apron/TBJ and then 4 stats on a spirit chest. /shrug

8 int is 120 mana AND it's also crit and mp5, I would choose that over 150 mana.

For my druid I went with 6 mp5, but couldn't really see any difference, so reenchanted it with 6 stats..

Zanex said:
For my druid I went with 6 mp5, but couldn't really see any difference, so reenchanted it with 6 stats..

get a chest like TBJ or something and stick 4 stats on it. it will have way more stats than inferno robe.

the reason you stick mp5 on inferno robe is because it's the ONLY 19 chest that can have it. but all other enchants you can get on it like 150 hp and 6 stats can be replaced by chests with 4 stats or 100 hp...and those chests will easily out-do the inferno robe stats wise.

Druiddroid said:
get a chest like TBJ or something and stick 4 stats on it. it will have way more stats than inferno robe.

the reason you stick mp5 on inferno robe is because it's the ONLY 19 chest that can have it. but all other enchants you can get on it like 150 hp and 6 stats can be replaced by chests with 4 stats or 100 hp...and those chests will easily out-do the inferno robe stats wise.

The only reason I have inferno robe in the first place is for the high amount of spellpower, it's for my max healing set, so I'm not concerned about stats. I still think the 6 mp5 is pretty useless though, as a 19 druid I run oom relatively fast, so I will be around the huts alot anyways, 6 mp5 won't change that.

The trick is to have more than one gear set and switch them with an addon like outfitter, that way you don't 'lose' anything.

My priest has a SP set (which will soon have IR in place of TBJ), and a spirit set (I've tried to match the STA and INT so the changes between them aren't huge).

Now instead of stopping to drink, I can just switch to the spirit set. That way I gain better mana (and health) regen while still being able to move. If I'm not doing much healing then I'll be able to do plenty of damage AND regen mana, because I only use SW:p and wand for damage.

Zanex said:
The only reason I have inferno robe in the first place is for the high amount of spellpower, it's for my max healing set, so I'm not concerned about stats. I still think the 6 mp5 is pretty useless though, as a 19 druid I run oom relatively fast, so I will be around the huts alot anyways, 6 mp5 won't change that.

sorry, im dumb, they changed it from fire spell damage to spell power while i was under a rock

ya i guess 6 stats on it would be a good enchant. 150 hp is there too if you want it.

Of course ill have way more the one set on a priest that didn't realy answer the question about what enchant on hat or robe.

6 stats or 150 hp or 6 mp5

depends if you go out of health or out of mana more. if you go out of health (die) most of the time while not being OOM, then get 150 hp.

if you live for decent amounts of time but die as soon as you're OOM, i'd go for 6 stats.

6 mp5 is good if you are living for very long periods of time...but honestly i wouldn't recommend it. i believe 6 stats gives you as much mp5 if you're not casting (don't quote me on it).

Users who are viewing this thread