Priest - BiS weapon?

Discussion in '19s (Vanilla)' started by UFC, Oct 11, 2019 at 7:53 PM.

Share This Page

1. UFC

UFC Veteran

I was thinking of going with friars for the spirit

2. Purj

Purj The Last Alliance Twink

Friars with spirit enchant, when you need to regen mana, sure. But you should also have a weapon with +22 int and +55 healing and switch between them.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Turambar

Turambar Member

Twisted chanter's staff if i remember correctly

4. Hermione

Hermione Member

normally it'd be hook dagger +9healing (pserver shit) +22int/55healing + pouch
    yet to see that dagger live.

Staff of the Bleesed Seer (+24healing +3spirit +2stam) ench:+55healing = for max raw +healing, looks good on paper
    imo, but I don't play priest, so don't listen to me, haha :D

5. Vehemity

Vehemity Member

From what I've seen/played. TCS with 22 int (9 int atm), switch to blessed seer with 55 healing after you've burned 480 mana, swap to friar +spirit when you're (nearly) OOM. Could go hook dagger of healing +55 with furbolg instead of blessed seer. Depends if you want a bit more stam or a bit more healing.

6. Hired

Hired Veteran

Twisted chanters with 22 int
    Blessed seer 55 healing
    Friar 20 spirit

You could rock evo with furblog with 22 int too

7. Auntbetty08

Auntbetty08 Grandfathered

It 's been years since ive twinked 19 in classic, and even back then it was a FC druid. This time im doing a priest, gonna have a few sets for healing and damage etc, but main focus is damage, What weapon would you suggest for damage and do you reccommend +30SP on that weapon or would +9 int be better? Ofc alot of my damage will be smite spamming with some SW:p up and maybe some mindblasts if mana permits etc.

Editted to add, I will have healing set with a weapon with +55 healing on it or possibly evo dagger + pouch and int or spirit buff on it for when im with other twinks and im their healer or if i have to FC. I am also looking at spec's, I ofc want to go down to Divine Fury in holy tree for faster smites and even heals. But would you reccommend going 4/5 Divine Fury so i can put 1 point into blackout?

8. Turambar

Turambar Member

Sounds like you really want a warlock not a priest. Priest damage in classic at 19 is really not very good. Your best asset as priest is bubbles, hot's, and fears. Still not a bad idea to have a max spell power set as a priest, your bubbles and hots will be OP

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  9. Auntbetty08

Auntbetty08 Grandfathered

to be honest, i thought that would be the case. I am still going to farm a spell power set and a healing set anyway. In which case i'll focus on spending my gold on healing set first, I have evo blade, ofc i need to get pouch somehow, but it could be difficult to get, so until i eventually get it, i know theres a blue boe staff that has something like +24 healing, 3 spirit and 2 stam (rough stats, might be slightly different), is it worth getting that and getting +9 int on it, as it may take me weeks or maybe even a few months to get the pouch to go with the dagger? I could get +55 healing on the staff, but its alot of money, that i am willing to spend, but only if its deffo worth it. Is it possibly worth getting +55 healing on that staff and then +9 spirit on the dagger and try to find a spirit offhand, for when im oom and need higher spirit boost, just until i get pouch as i said?
    Thanks for your advise mate.

10. Turambar

Turambar Member

pretty much what this guy said