Premades

Most of us who que 5 man SaG groups are all old men. You don't see us making posts about premades when queing solo ally that's all you run into. Like you said, you're new to the bracket. You'll get use to it or you'll leave the bracket like the rest of em

Probably. Good luck on your graveyard farming.

Last edited:
Well at least you were man enough to admit you knew exactly to what pocket healed trash I was referring :p.

Again, I'm new so I don't know who is who's butt buddy, just seems like I run into the same 5 people over and over and over.

I guess it's just a terrible world *shrugs*.

I don't usually see on horde any 5 Mans + 5 Twinks tho... its usually a 3 or 4 man I play with... then 6 people leveling with no enchants and missing gear slots :p

Man O Man, I don't know why you're throwing so much shade my way. First just let me say I was the only person from SaGY in the party. I do, as most of us all do and that is party guildies first, which there wasn't any on at that time. So i will try and get fellow twinks from our Xpoff Community tab to group with. I mean why not, that's what its there for, to help bring fellow twinks together. So that's what i did, i got 4 more random people from the group to party with, none being healers just to be noted. On the other hand you want to complain about premades and all that stuff, but weren't you in a premade group with Somfas? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Any who, welcome to the bracket, where the tough get tougher and the weaker lvl out. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/345095348?t=03h30m36s

Last edited:
Premade problem ? Find yourself some friends to premade with, play enough with them so that you know what to expect from them and if you cannot stop them even when you and youre friends try real hard just accept the loss.
Imo u can lose a game and still have played really good and vice versa.

TL:DR > stop solo qeueing if you cant handle a loss :)

I almost never play 20s anymore.
I queued up on alliance the other day for 2 battlegrounds & one was a two 5-mans sync'd while the other had 7 twinks in it.
Yeah getting wrecked sucks, but you're on a community website where you can build a group easily to counter em.
None of the good players ques WSG on a Consistent basis so i left to 39s till it dies. They all wanna sit and farm levelers in Random BG'S

zJdi9FL.gif

Users who are viewing this thread