practice ur jumps

This is a great idea! There are too many people practicing jumps instead of playing objectively in Warsong Gulch lately.

why not make a lvl 10 char of your same race give them feet with minor speed and without and practice the jumps in the exp on bracket?

why not make a lvl 10 char of your same race give them feet with minor speed and without and practice the jumps in the exp on bracket?

This; I did this for a few of my toons... Just stack stamina, minor speed increase and your GTG.

This is a great idea! There are too many people practicing jumps instead of playing objectively in Warsong Gulch lately.

I only do when ally is up 2-0

edit: or down 0-2
or down 0-1 early when there is clearly no hope

I brushed up on my horde tunnel jumps today. I only practice in terrible games though (meaning easy win or we're getting farmed).

Guys, practicing jumps is a really bad idea. Just sit back in awe at people who jump, please do not try to chase them, they do not enjoy being hit in the ass while they are jumping around. K thx :D

Guys, practicing jumps is a really bad idea. Just sit back in awe at people who jump, please do not try to chase them, they do not enjoy being hit in the ass while they are jumping around. K thx :D

Rejen would know. He's constantly trying to do my jumps.

I wish someone who make a more detailed horde fence should. Only one I have trouble with.
I can make the first jump without a trouble but the 2nd one I land maybe 2/5 :(

I wish someone who make a more detailed horde fence should. Only one I have trouble with.
I can make the first jump without a trouble but the 2nd one I land maybe 2/5 :(

Which jump on the horde fence? I only thought there was one, and i've gotten pretty good @ it, what race are you playing? Huge factor

Users who are viewing this thread