Powerwordfun!

[char=Lightninghoof]Powerwordfun[/char]

I have two other staffs for high mana and mana regen.

Also have other shoulders for Flag carrying.

Two Discerning eye of the beasts.

Working on my BoE pvp trinket, and hat.

Lemme know!!:cool:

Powerwordhug said:
love the name ^.^ haha but i dont really like that boa trinket that much(and not sure if 2 of them stack, but not that sure), id say that your best bet is to get the grand master arena trinket

I have it. And I'm rather upset that you have that name, because as soon as I transfer that's what it's going to be. It was previously Powerwordhug on Balnazzar. When i transferred a 56 priest had it, who has not logged on in years. I suppose may the best powerwordhug win!:cool:

Alliancide said:
[char=Lightninghoof]Powerwordfun[/char]

I have two other staffs for high mana and mana regen.

Also have other shoulders for Flag carrying.

Two Discerning eye of the beasts.

Working on my BoE pvp trinket, and hat.

Lemme know!!:cool:

Get that hat, and 225 herb.

9/10

Novascotia said:
Get that hat, and 225 herb.

9/10

I had 225 herb but i replaced it with 225 mining for the stamina. I felt that the potion benefit was inferior to my stamina gain. When I get my fishing hat, I will ditch eng, and max mining therefore having 7 stam, and x% crit. xD

/e thanks for the 9/10 =^D

WTB moar stam, Get hat/ herb and you 10/10, Get a TWC+22 int for starting, once u use up around 300-400 switch to sp boa, Then staff of friar+20 spirit. Other than that your 100%.

And if your really stacking mp5 get 5 to bracers, mp5 ring, and whatever mp5 u can get other than that get 6 stats or 150 hp..

nobody said:
WTB moar stam, Get hat/ herb and you 10/10, Get a TWC+22 int for starting, once u use up around 300-400 switch to sp boa, Then staff of friar+20 spirit. Other than that your 100%.

And if your really stacking mp5 get 5 to bracers, mp5 ring, and whatever mp5 u can get other than that get 6 stats or 150 hp..

Thanks for the input. I have twisted chanters staff for int, but just picked up a warsong staff. Im in the process of getting the ring, I have all other mp5, and mp7 to chest. :cool:

/e Still looking for justification on 225/225 herb.

Wow this is strange.

I have a warlock twink named powerworddot and a druid named powerwordhot.

Not only that, but my guild is genocide and your name is alliancide. DESTINY!

Alliancide said:
Thanks for the input. I have twisted chanters staff for int, but just picked up a warsong staff. Im in the process of getting the ring, I have all other mp5, and mp7 to chest. :cool:

/e Still looking for justification on 225/225 herb.

Ya once u get hat get 225 herb/mining. You need the heal and the extra 7 stam. Try to get some hit rating somehow get the spider silk drape because you don't want your pesty fears to miss at the last second and loose you the fight.

You would also wanna get tree bark +4 stats/100hp cause the 19sp7mp5 might not be worth getting 3 hit by a hunter, Tree bark would help a lot because you get extra stam/mana u can even throw 100 mana on that and use your sp staff. There are so many combinations. My 19 druid has at least 6 different healing sets of gear. Not including mp5/GC.

Test different things out, Don't sit on 1 set you need to learn to work your way with your gear. Try to run around half geared and get to know your class a lil too. Try to experiment and stuff. If you want to be best you will pay whatever and get all the gear you can and use the set best suits the situation, Hope i helped :p

And get 16 sp gloves. 10 haste for priest=no

cooooool!

nobody said:
Ya once u get hat get 225 herb/mining. You need the heal and the extra 7 stam. Try to get some hit rating somehow get the spider silk drape because you don't want your pesty fears to miss at the last second and loose you the fight.

You would also wanna get tree bark +4 stats/100hp cause the 19sp7mp5 might not be worth getting 3 hit by a hunter, Tree bark would help a lot because you get extra stam/mana u can even throw 100 mana on that and use your sp staff. There are so many combinations. My 19 druid has at least 6 different healing sets of gear. Not including mp5/GC.

Test different things out, Don't sit on 1 set you need to learn to work your way with your gear. Try to run around half geared and get to know your class a lil too. Try to experiment and stuff. If you want to be best you will pay whatever and get all the gear you can and use the set best suits the situation, Hope i helped :p

And get 16 sp gloves. 10 haste for priest=no

I have everything you have mentioned. Currently I am geared for offensive healing/dispelling. The haste on the gloves, mixed with haste on the trinket, take a good .3 seconds off the cd of dispell. This is crucial when I have 6+ targets PLUS the efc to dispell. The mana regen stack also helps in this situation. As to getting 3 shotted by the hunter, I am relying on my shield as well as my teams own CC to stay alive from that hunter. Also, some grade A strategy can keep the hunters at bay.

I have jutebraid with 16sp

Crystalline with 15sp, and when I'm defensive healing, I have discerning eyes and 150 hp to inferno. I have 4 different staffs for different combinations. And I just got spider drape with 3res all.

Users who are viewing this thread