<Post Your Monk Progress Here>

seal of argas and dread pirate ring
Dpr is worse then lavish pardons and glomming -.- the numbers are in my post dpr is not worth it at all .

Restoration Druid in Cat and Bear Form:

spell power increases attack power
agility increases attack power
haste increases attack speed and reduces cooldowns

Mistweaver monk in Spirited Crane:

spell power gives nothing
agility gives nothing
surging mist doesn't scale by spell power (neither in Wise Serpent)
tiger palm's tooltip about damage is wrong (is lower actually)

The only way to increase your damage is equip the slowest heirloom weapon: that is the Grand Staff of Jordan. The second is the Burnished Warden Staff. Spirited Crane is a joke, while restoration druid can beat a rogue easily. Strange. :|

Restoration Druid in Cat and Bear Form:

spell power increases attack power
agility increases attack power
haste increases attack speed and reduces cooldowns

Mistweaver monk in Spirited Crane:

spell power gives nothing
agility gives nothing
surging mist doesn't scale by spell power (neither in Wise Serpent)
tiger palm's tooltip about damage is wrong (is lower actually)

The only way to increase your damage is equip the slowest heirloom weapon: that is the Grand Staff of Jordan. The second is the Burnished Warden Staff. Spirited Crane is a joke, while restoration druid can beat a rogue easily. Strange. :|

They actually do have SP -> AP conversion in place, just not built into Spirited Crane stance. The really strange part is that it's L45+ Focus and Harmony - Spell - World of Warcraft, as if there's some odd reason to have MW melee hit like a wet noodle early on.

^ [Insert FotM rerolls, cause hunter is up]

It's funny to see you say that when I know most of the people in this thread don't main, didn't main or rarely play hunters.

perhaps not everyone in this thread, but f2ps in general, yes.

Oh true, can't argue with that.. it's really really really hilarious to see all the F2Ps bitching about 29s on their 9 monk strong 10 man team.

How [MENTION=8406]Discover[/MENTION] do you have all the BoA's already??

Is fist weaving a thing for 20s? Or is that strictly for soloing?

Also, does agility increase AP?
I just dinged 20 on what I planned to be a MW, but... Maybe that's not such a good idea? Petrified Shinbone hits harder than the green MW staff from the monk vendor. That's pretty lame.

Edit: looks like adding agility gear doesn't even affect how much agility you have, let alone AP. gg blizz >.<

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread