POST YOUR 24s

fpadre

Legend
24s REPRESENT. LET THE REALS TWINKS OF THIS BRACKET POST THEIR CHARS HERE. LETS GO PWN SOME 20s WE ARE HERE TO RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM IN THIS BRACKET

0/10

10chars

24s are in the free to play bracket herp derrrp

rofl this really shows the iq of kids failing to get their parents to pay for wow for them

ROFL

fpadre said:

rofl this really shows the iq of kids failing to get their parents to pay for wow for them

ROFL

Yes I agree, but the mods see it different.

If it matters I'm p2p.

rofl if the mods see it differently they would have moved the thread by now.... but they havent so i assume this is and shuold be the right place to post about 24s stuff

24s are in the f2p bracket so 24s are allowed to post in the f2p bracket herp deeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp

fpadre said:

ROFL

Sir,

A few points, yes, 24s are in the same bracket as f2p 20s, but that does not make them the same, you are making an illogical analogy between the two. Secondly, as a college student with a full time job, but who simply doesnt have the money between tuition and apartment rental to pay for WoW, I take offense to the parents comment. In actuality, I would highly doubt most f2p twinkers are kids who "fail to get their parents to play WoW for them". Kindly take your internet tough guy persona and go back to the 24s forum. Thanks.

AG

obvious trial 20s trying to troll me is obvious reported

Seriously can your small brain figure out that 24s are in the same bracket as free to play?

fpadre said:
rofl if the mods see it differently they would have moved the thread by now.... but they havent so i assume this is and shuold be the right place to post about 24s stuff

24s are in the f2p bracket so 24s are allowed to post in the f2p bracket herp deeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp

This one got moved yesterday. http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/20-29-bracket/25447-24s-represent.html

Another got deleted after a hour or so because it got kinda nasty. Mods are not here 24/7, also someone needs to report it.

fpadre said:
24s REPRESENT. LET THE REALS TWINKS OF THIS BRACKET POST THEIR CHARS HERE. LETS GO PWN SOME 20s WE ARE HERE TO RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM IN THIS BRACKET

You're posting in the wrong section of the forums. This is for level 20s who have trial accounts or P2Ps who play by F2P game restrictions. 24 Topics are for the 20-29 section of the forums. Read the forum history of what the mods have said in the past. 24s topics belong in the 20-29 section, F2P topics belong in the F2P section.

If this is an attempt to troll then don't be surprised if your account is banned before tomorrow morning.

fpadre said:
Like i said 3-4 times 24s are in the free to play bracket can you brain grasp that concept ?

Everyone knows its the same bracket, but this is the section to talk about f2p topics.

Notice the 20-29 section of forum?

Why are all the trials 20s trying to troll me?

Tell me what is wrong with posting 24 stuff in the free to play bracket? not just cause its against the rules but the reason behind it

i am very sure its the trials 20s that are trying to troll me here. we are not trolling 20s f2p are just jealous of the stats we have cause are are p2p

Users who are viewing this thread