Post a picture of your character!

As the title says, post a screenie of your character. These are a few of mines:

Exavion - Holy Paladin

Warbay - Attack Power Whore

youve been playing with haircuts =P

oh and ur pally looks sweet i like how ur mini pet is looking at u haha

Ill get a few up when servers come up im I'm not at work by then. And great pics warbay!

Hey folk's, I'm Moe from Sylvanas in the Rampage battlegroup. Playing in Ordo Disilluminati along with Warbay. Just thought I'll drop in and post something.

I have truck loads of screenshots but as there are just Warbay posting here, I'm starting small with these two I just found.

So let's see how the interest in posting screenshots grows, before I post more of mines :)

- Moe :rolleyes:

Moedare said:
Moedare:)

Seen you around quite a few times actually Nòó, heard you're transfering Sylvanas? Can't wait to play with you then;)

I am indeed (thanks to Warbay :p)

I also want my old twink name back (Nøø), so hopefully Blizz don't screw my naming up again |:

Noo said:
I am indeed (thanks to Warbay :p)

I also want my old twink name back (Nøø), so hopefully Blizz don't screw my naming up again |:

We can't wait until your arrival! OPEN THE TRANSFERS TO SYLVANAS OMG!

Pic of my warrior :)

Phenom@TB@night.jpg

Haha! Agility! The beloved gnume! Gotta love our vent when you're in the same wsg as us, "NUKE AGILITY, GET THAT F..." :D :D :D

Noo said:
how and why? :p

wild night out, this was a while ago but someone phoned my parents cus i was starting on everybody and being sick eveyrwhere lol. apparently my mum turned up and i was like 'alright mum, howd u get here' and she was like 'dad is outside' apparently i was like 'OH SHIT!'

dont drink and smoke. i can do them seperately but together..well...ye

ON topic....my avatar maybe :p?

orlyahrly said:
wild night out, this was a while ago but someone phoned my parents cus i was starting on everybody and being sick eveyrwhere lol. apparently my mum turned up and i was like 'alright mum, howd u get here' and she was like 'dad is outside' apparently i was like 'OH SHIT!'

dont drink and smoke. i can do them seperately but together..well...ye

ON topic....my avatar maybe :p?

Hahaha, dont mix alcohol & weed dude xD Bad bad crack naggah!

it was worth it, new years in a couple days hopefully im allowed out xD

Users who are viewing this thread