Post 3.2 Premades

So how does everybody plan on premading now since the 20 minute WSG timer has been put into the game?

All premades will ofcourse last longer then 20 minutes. So I was thinking that it should be the first team to 3 flag caps wins (just like the old days). And just keep playing WSG's until one team gets 3 caps. Sure if both teams are evenly matched it may be 2+hours of premading including que times.

Also another way of premading I was thinking about was having a set number of WSG's that you play and the team with the highest number of caps after playing the set number of WSG's wins.

Just wondering what you guys think will happen to premade after this patch and if anybody has ideas on new ways to premade.

I honestly don't think Blizzard will change the que timers unless they get more 80's complaining about it, which I doubt they are. Blizzard hasn't really focused on low level pvp and I don't think they are going to start now.

Sepharine said:
A change. Not removing it alltogether.

So what do you mean a change? As in 30 min WSG's? lol that wouldn't make much since, either they keep it or take it out.

Cupid said:
I'll take my long premades, thanks.

I also will take premades over this patch. But I can see how those that don't premade love this patch.

Let's try and get back on topic here, we have really strayed off topic lol.

Best of 3 series most caps wins ?

or

best of 3 whoever wins 2 games?

lets say game one goes 1-0,then game 2 goes 0-2,then game 3 goes 1-0.who wins?

team one controlled 2 games but it stands 2-2 in caps after game 3.

If you want 80s then post on your mains there.. too many stupid twinks are posting on lvl 19s..

I think two out of three WSGs sounds pretty good. Otherwise, a team gets the thrid cap in the first minute of the fourth game and everyone stands around for 19 minutes or takes the deserter debuff to get out. And don't forget, there will probably be a lot of 0/0 ties. So getting those 2 wins might take more than an hour.

To kick it old school, I merely note that we could find someone with a private server running it the way we want.

Cupid said:
I'll take my long premades, thanks.

Sorry to Off-topic, But didn't I do a few BG's with you yesterday?

Abd squid, Zuty has that on his P-server. Find it in the general forums.

Flagtech said:
Best of 3 series most caps wins ?

or

best of 3 whoever wins 2 games?

lets say game one goes 1-0,then game 2 goes 0-2,then game 3 goes 1-0.who wins?

team one controlled 2 games but it stands 2-2 in caps after game 3.

Well not really best of anything, just first to win three games overall. Whether it takes 3 games or 5-6 games becuase of ties and such. I don't think it would be fair to judge 1-0 against a 2-0 game if neither finished to three caps, sometimes the flow of the game dictates how many caps happened. I've been in games that we've won 3-0 that were much closer then a game that we won 3-2.

Users who are viewing this thread