Possible way for f2p to get HoA

Derpyhooves

Grandfathered
I was working on the Freehold area azerite shoulder quest line last night on my 20 Druid and decided to kill all the rare mobs as I went along. One rare, “Fowlmouth,” dropped a set of azerite shoulders called “Parrot-trainer mantle.” I already had HoA so I don’t know for sure, but maybe a f2p could test this out to see if it will pop the HoA quest?

I was working on the Freehold area azerite shoulder quest line last night on my 20 Druid and decided to kill all the rare mobs as I went along. One rare, “Fowlmouth,” dropped a set of azerite shoulders called “Parrot-trainer mantle.” I already had HoA so I don’t know for sure, but maybe a f2p could test this out to see if it will pop the HoA quest?
i tested this on a f2p yesterday, azerite pieces drop from rares only if you have the hoa

So how much more amazing are the two azerite pieces and the neck than other legit attainable items? Just feels like a waste of energy given that they're likely going to nerf them (I hope).

So how much more amazing are the two azerite pieces and the neck than other legit attainable items? Just feels like a waste of energy given that they're likely going to nerf them (I hope).
i would much rather cherish the present then grief the future

Users who are viewing this thread