Possible stream of alpha twink

Hello, I had managed to transfer over my 80 pally of
Threebuttons @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft with all three specs and icc+halion gear and

my 85 rogue
Talenth @ Boulderfist - Community - World of Warcraft

I don't plan on streaming tonight since Im extremely sick, but I'll probably link my twitch tomorrow and go through all specs.

Also I saw Aelob on there and maybe if cross realm stuff work we can phase into each others server and test PvP

I don't know if I can copy over anymore but if so I'll try.

It will be twitch.tv/kaidienz I usually dont really stream at all, but I got good upload and will probably do it at 1 or 2 pm EST america time for those who are interested, should be a decent time for you European guys aswell.

Well since the alpha accounts got wiped, I'll have to see if I got the beta or not, sowe'll see if there is a stream today

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys have question feel free to ask, confimed shadowmourne is probably the best thing ever since, the soul fragments give 5str per stack but chaos bane still is 270 strength

Kaidienz - Level 80 Pally/ 85 Rogue Alpha twink gameplay - Twitch

Managed to get an hour of not crashing/ dcing. Showed ret/holy/prot, not much to really show for holy since its just really about healing so I oom'd a few times and such. I was going to show why herald of the titans gear and full icc tank gear had the same hp, but blizzard took down instance servers so I couldn't show how I took noticeable less damage with ICC gear than Herald gear so I decided to give that up early. Went ret, theres a problem currently with seal of truth where I cant get the seal so I used some other seals on an 80 test dummy and also showed the damage boost on the lower level dummies.

Logged over to my 80 warrior to show how shit boring blizzard has made their rotation in both fury and arms

Logged to 85 rogue to show assass+sub

Then logged on my 80 hunter that I copied over and showed the difference in damage between 284 lk bow and the 409 pistol, very small difference. After that the servers went down.

EDIT: I showed a lot of things like item proc changes such as trinkets/flasks/potions. Shadowmourne is bugged where its still 270 str on proc which is insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked age how balanced the healing seems. Prot/ret self healing seems a bit low, but not by much. I would like to say I'm happy to see damage against mobs under control, too, but I don't think HP/damage of old world enemies has been squished yet.

There really isn't much more to show except pvp vs players so I gotta find some lower levels. Once the ability tuning build comes around I'll do some more testing.

Kinda interested in your past broadcast, but the link doesn't seem to be working and I can't get access to any of your past broadcasts. Could you either re-link or provide a youtube link or something.

Thanks.

Kinda interested in your past broadcast, but the link doesn't seem to be working and I can't get access to any of your past broadcasts. Could you either re-link or provide a youtube link or something.

Thanks.

Yeah seems like the recorded broadcasts don't last very long on twitch unless you are partnered with them. I'll end up recording some gameplay and putting it on youtube since I can get even better quality than streaming where I can only do 720p from nvidia's shadowplay. I'm going to wait till they do a tuning build where they tune their abilities as right now they are just messing around with how specs play and what not along with end game content.

Users who are viewing this thread