Possible 10 man PvE team (level 10)

i have shammy mage and priest, all GFed. I can help on pve i have exp in this i killed most of the mobs around azeroth with bamf and/or Ioerror

So has it been decided who is even on the team and what will we be attempting first? Its all fine and dandy the thread is up but when will it actually be used? Ill upgrade my druid from trial around December 14th prolly cause school will be off for break. Won't be able to get the Slayer's band until a fair amount after, but everything else should be pretty easy assuming I have luck at the AH and someone can help me realm hop for AGMs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all considering this thread has virtually gone no were in terms of actually getting pve going pm me your real id i will be starting a pve team of my own on alliance and horde we will start with 3-5 man teams and eventually 8-10 when we have the interest pm me your armory your real id and your experience in pve, thanks!

Sorry for not posting this earlier, still trying to co-ordinate the start of this group. I've been locked up on bank accounts, so I cannot transfer my character to alliance until mid next year. However, I am unsure of whether the co-twinker that was helping me would like to step up. I'll contact him and post again soon.
Feel free to join Nollix's team in the mean time.

Users who are viewing this thread