Poll: Reasosn for not playing 29s. US

Why did you stop playing 29s?

• Abundance of hunters.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lack of players switching faction during one-sided games.

• Influx of new players with little to no gear.

• Players' attitudes.

• Forum drama.

• None of the above.

• Total voters
The complete lack of support from Blizzard for twinking communities, and their new Free to Play twinks! Thats why I stopped.

so "None of the Above"

complete decimation of communities due to "other" options and the lack of balance Blizzard just spreads out by creating more redundant brackets. 20-24? cmon...

That bracket would be great if everyone didn't stack alliance side (human racial and eyepatch) and play Hunter, Rogue, and Paladin. (Even worse when they are 24)

Hey guys, in order to discover the real reason why everyone decided to stop showing up to games, I am going to make a poll where I allow people to vote for every single option if they want to, completely failing to narrow down the cause of the bracket demise to any particular one thing.

Makes sense.

Hey guys, in order to discover the real reason why everyone decided to stop showing up to games, I am going to make a poll where I allow people to vote for every single option if they want to, completely failing to narrow down the cause of the bracket demise to any particular one thing.

Makes sense.

There can only be one thing that killed the bracket, this logic is on a whole new level of understanding. Can someone fix the poll to reflect this breakthrough?

There can only be one thing that killed the bracket, this logic is on a whole new level of understanding. Can someone fix the poll to reflect this breakthrough?

Remember who you are dealing with here.

Users who are viewing this thread