Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaman

• Warlock

• Warrior

• Total voters
Aimshot's utility is unmatched that's for sure.

I can usually handle MM hunters though, they are easier to CC and their pet can also be CCed as well. Against BM you can't CC more than 50% of their incoming damage IE. big red pet. While his pet munches on you, you can either try to put dots on the hunter running away from you, or you can try to drain tank his pet and then realize that you can't because you've been intimidated.

100yard range on Hunter's Mark into /petattack is ridiculous.

I get lit up even before I know there's a hunter..

And people yell at me for stealthing from GY to tunnel... >_>

their pet can also be CCed as well
Sap can be used on Beasts in 3.1 or so I heard.. ((And this is wrong))admittedly, it'll work until it goes big red but still good news I call it. Especially with those OOC FC druids and shaman I chase down

>_<

Pretty sure its worked on beasts since 3.01?

(its worked on me in GW). Unless I am thinking about Sap Rank 2?

After looking for the Blue post and not finding it, I looked up Sap on wowhead.

Rank 4 is the one that got changed. Available at level 71.

=(

Oh well...

On my paladin, I've been getting out of the habit of blowing my HoJ/Rep early against hunters. Have to wait for them the blow their CDs first before I really lay into them... if I'm not dead already from trying to keep up with their kite :p.

I just read on Mmo-Champion that ret DPS in PvE is too low (I know blizzard doesn't give two shits about twinks)... I know I play a ret paladin, but is anyone else just bewildered? They probably do need a buffat 80, but I could stand to do LESS damage not more in this bracket... I hope besides exorcism they don't give us anything else.

Warlocks and Hunters have, and always will be the most dangerous individual class in the bracket. This has survived numerous nerfs and buffs across the classes. They are both ranged classes that can unload tons of damage before an enemy gets to them, they are fairly beefy, and have an ample amount of ways to get away.

Enh shaman used to be pretty crazy. Ret pallies have sort of taken their place. They can tear through people, but they can't dominate a battleground solo the way a hunter/lock can.

I voted Warlock. There is no class/spec that can beat a good SL/SL Warlock at 49 right now. In team play, you have good survivability from all the stolen life returned and the OP glyph of devour magic. Really great CC. And easily the most damage output over any other class/spec. And Deathcoil. And Healthstones.

ya. hands down. Warlock is the most OP class at 49.

Users who are viewing this thread