[POLL] Anon Posting?

Keep?

• Yea

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 60 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gawd who actually gives a fuck? Its not likely account creation is some secret service presidential level vetting process. It gives people a chance to have the occasional dabble into some casual toxicity without tainting their forum identity, which is absolutely in the spirit of this sometimes great but usually toxic horrid little community. Toxicity is the fundamental core elelement of the twink culture, a pastime whose origin and continued existence has been to prey upon naive undergeared players who make the fatal decision to have a go at some pvp to mix things up as they level, the bitter seeds of hatred germinating in their souls as it eventually dawns on them, maybe in their first game as they are about to die in an 8 v 2, that they have literally no chance to win, ever

Let us not shy away from our true nature and hide who we really are, and one great way to do that is to hide who we are on this forum, every now and then , so we can tell someone theyre shit in the some random thread about boot enchants without revealing our identity

Gawd who actually gives a fuck? Its not likely account creation is some secret service presidential level vetting process. It gives people a chance to have the occasional dabble into some casual toxicity without tainting their forum identity, which is absolutely in the spirit of this sometimes great but usually toxic horrid little community. Toxicity is the fundamental core elelement of the twink culture, a pastime whose origin and continued existence has been to prey upon naive undergeared players who make the fatal decision to have a go at some pvp to mix things up as they level, the bitter seeds of hatred germinating in their souls as it eventually dawns on them, maybe in their first game as they are about to die in an 8 v 2, that they have literally no chance to win, ever

Let us not shy away from our true nature and hide who we really are, and one great way to do that is to hide who we are on this forum, every now and then , so we can tell someone theyre shit in the some random thread about boot enchants without revealing our identity
Found the anon poster

Found the anon poster

adult-sherlock-holmes-costume.png

ur garbo
ur boots enchant sux

In all honesty Im not active enough on this forum to care enough to post on anon. But I respect its potential value in a community that has massive variance in i guess 'twink etiquette'? or 'appropriate bg behavior' From 'twink cup hero' all the way to 'somfas' There is definetely a stigma surrounding things like consumable usage etc Anon provides an avenue for people to perhaps engage in discussion about these more taboo twinking subjects without fear of judgment from the community, if they choose.

Last edited:
Anons must have really hurt some feelings, good for them.
Yeah I got so many booboos and ouchies it hurt so much.
In all honesty Im not active enough on this forum to care enough to post on anon. But I respect its potential value in a community that has massive variance in i guess 'twink etiquette'? or 'appropriate bg behavior' From 'twink cup hero' all the way to 'somfas' There is definetely a stigma surrounding things like consumable usage etc Anon provides an avenue for people to perhaps engage in discussion about these more taboo twinking subjects without fear of judgment from the community, if they choose.
Yeah we should give them cookies and warm milk too, gtfo here with that babying bullshit. Its legitimately 90 seconds to make an account, but no, they shouldnt have to out of fear of asking or saying something stupid, great idea.

[ ... ]

Yeah we should give them cookies and warm milk too, gtfo here with that babying bullshit. Its legitimately 90 seconds to make an account, but no, they shouldnt have to out of fear of asking or saying something stupid, great idea.
much to learn you still have about human philosophy psychology

so let's leave that to the grownups, amirite

Last edited:
well i can admit to fucking it up, hbu

also it should be psychology so yeah, double dip!

well i can admit to fucking it up, hbu

also it should be psychology so yeah, double dip!
Oh yeah I piss it up all the time, its nice though cus I sometimes learn from those mistakes. Not gonna lie I was a little confused about the philosophy thing but it all makes sense now.

I see.

Never felt the need to use anon but I'm heavily in favor. Sometimes it's the only way an individual can utter truth :Troll:

Users who are viewing this thread