PoD drop info?

Inkobah said:
Not trying to be a jerk but it'd be nice to have some definitive proof. Do you have any? Thanks.

Yes. Numbers > Isolated Proposed Incident.

Inkobah said:
Not trying to be a jerk but it'd be nice to have some definitive proof. Do you have any? Thanks.

I don't think any of us are going to farm PoDs for this 'definitive proof'.

Novascotia said:
I don't think any of us are going to farm PoDs for this 'definitive proof'.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was looking for definitive proof that the mob must be equal or greater in level to 39 for it to drop. (or any other scenario where this has either been proven or dis proven - per my previous post.)

Iaccidentllytwink, what 'numbers' do you speak of?

Inkobah said:
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was looking for definitive proof that the mob must be equal or greater in level to 39 for it to drop. (or any other scenario where this has either been proven or dis proven - per my previous post.)

Iaccidentllytwink, what 'numbers' do you speak of?

I'm referring to the multiple confirmations for various other drops like Shadowfang post the 2.3 patch.

Got ya.

Though what's to say that Blizz wouldn't change it more recently and not tell us? Just saying, it's possible.

P.S. Do you leave the forums? Your response was ridiculously fast.

Inkobah said:
Got ya.

Though what's to say that Blizz wouldn't change it more recently and not tell us? Just saying, it's possible.

Heh. I tend to have this forum open while I'm on the PC.

Inkobah said:
Got ya.

They kind of did let us know of this change though. Or rather, the level required for instances were slightly reduced and that's how it happened. I'm guessing this kind of system was in the whole time before and they just did nothing to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread