Please Unban My IP

[MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] [MENTION=5623]Silinrul[/MENTION] [MENTION=5141]Shane[/MENTION]

Could one of you please unban my IP address? This is the second time this has happened in 6 months. How does it happen?

Your IP is not banned. I have looked through all of your IPs associated with your account and none of them are flagged by our system. This tells me it is not on our end.

When I'm on mobile, it says my IP has been banned by the administrator.

Edit: and now it stops happening. This is very strange! I was able to replicate all day today and yesterday. Then I make a post, and it's fixed. Much like my issue with Tapatalk yesterday.

Hmm. Thank you for the quick response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, this is not on TI's end. If you can access and then all of a sudden it stops working, then something is going on with your devices.

I can browse on my home wifi connection fine, but when I try the same on mobile, I get, "Sorry, the administrator has banned your IP address." I also tested my home computer thru a mobile hotspot, and it displays the same banned message. I'm going to PM you the IP that this is occurring on.

[MENTION=5141]Shane[/MENTION] What's the status on this? I will resend the IP range. I see you've been on the site, please communicate :)

I'd talk to the other mods, but as you know, only you can address this issue.

As I have stated, there is no IP ban on your IP or that IP range. There is only one place in vBulletin where banned IPs lived and those IPs are not in there. So, I am not sure what is going on, but it is not on our end.

Users who are viewing this thread