Please help me xpoff

Turtle

Banned
so its 3 am and i got a project due... today i guess you could say since its technically now monday around 7 am.

so its a huge project were I have to come up with an product/invention that I can sell. ( this is marketing class) I have to research the market of this product and the target consumers, whos gonna buy this shit, whos my competition etc.

so i had like around 3 weeks to do this shit and I waited till now to feel the last minute adrenaline rush and i'm not feeling anything because I am very tired.

If someone could come up with something for me, that would be great. I will type out the rest of the boring shit.

I am posting this now because I decided im just gonna skip the period so I can use absence as an excuse and try to get an extra day to do it.

the idea i been working around is maybe a watch. idk. this particular watch has to do something that puts it over the competition. i think the biggest competition for this watch will be the apple watch. idk if you come up with something totally different that be cool.

wont check this thread till i get out of school today because I fear no one will respond. so to make sure I dont get sad i'll wait for this thread to grow to its full potential

thank you very much if you do propose something. I need this to be original and creative because im not :C

i gave my veteran teacher my word that i'd do this and i've broken my word already. and he lectured me at the very moment when i gave him my word "And I'd trust you do this, because your word means everything"

nothing would ease off stress then to continue my daily routine, get really tipsy of whine at 6 am then go to school with alcoholic breath to suppress my anxiety to present this project

im a sad 17 year old boy in high school please find it in your heart to help me
thanks, much love from turtle :)

(idk when offtopic section stopped being front page, wtf man)

Do a line of coke will help

noiseless chip bag, I feel like it's something people would buy buddy :) , If you need any help hit me up

Users who are viewing this thread