please an answer

well call me stupid, but i wanna do the stalvan quest @my rogue

i was thinking that as that horde mace *could* get mongoose but not anymore, the axe of stalvan quest might have the same luck, since rogues weild axes and all will use it because of mongoose and be OP i thought i should get it now..

i learnt about that axe recently and my char was already @lv 27 so i started to do the quest at lv 29 AFTER the racer grips, atm i only miss the last part and...

wowhead sais it rewards 4050xp

that is confirmed by a 26 level char

i was getting more xp than wowhead said in ALL of the series

i need 4138xp till dinging

please, someone confirm that, how much xp the quest gives at 29 level..?

should i complete it?

i didnt ding, 78 xp to tho, im happy now :D

You cant use the axe until patch 3.2. In 3.2, you can also turn off all xp.

Just wait til then?

Subpar said:
You cant use the axe until patch 3.2. In 3.2, you can also turn off all xp.

Just wait til then?

i had a point of doing this, giving rogues mongoose will be a lil OP, so i have in mind that it might gets nerfed from ilevel 35 to ilevel 34. the same thing happened to the [item]Windstorm Hammer[/item] and ppl who already had it mongoosed are lucky to have it, but because no rogue, i bet, does this quest, blizz will have np nerfing it. you get my point?

i dont think they will nerf CoFS, not really sure why they nerfed WSH because the dmg isnt great on it and it wasn't really OP other than the chant, only upside is BC chantable but horde still has another 1H mace and a 1H axe that are both BC chantable and never nerfed.

you got the links? im kinda new to 29 and i dont know them, tho i assume they are low dps weapons.. something like [item]Archeus[/item]. now were talking about some HIGH dps weapons with mongoose rogues will use, dunnow but i think whoever has xp left should give it a go..

Only reason to get any of the 35+ weapons as a rogue would be to have shiny mongoose enchants. Plausible only if you are loaded with gold and want to have a garbage damage weapon to switch out until you land a proc. If you are lucky with procs and really want that mongoose go ahead, but you are going to look like an idiot. CoFS would make an almost decent OH except you would want it in MH for procs. 29 bracket is my favorite because it is less about money grabbing than 19 or 39 with the AH on all servers being entirely screwed and more about player knowledge.

NickeQuick said:
Only reason to get any of the 35+ weapons as a rogue would be to have shiny mongoose enchants. Plausible only if you are loaded with gold and want to have a garbage damage weapon to switch out until you land a proc. If you are lucky with procs and really want that mongoose go ahead, but you are going to look like an idiot. CoFS would make an almost decent OH except you would want it in MH for procs. 29 bracket is my favorite because it is less about money grabbing than 19 or 39 with the AH on all servers being entirely screwed and more about player knowledge.

Agree'd, however I've seen some really good twink rogues with mongoose enchant. But mostly they're old school players, with weapons you can't get now without exceeding the leveling requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread