<Playground Bullies> ER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... Aotp, man... like I can't even say anything here. I'm completely crushed and speechless, I just entered a bg and was voted afk on my hunter because you couldn't handle the fact that A) I'm better than you at hunter B) being better at hunter means nothing. (Establishing this as to not indue trash talk) and C) wow I guess your kush is too loud man, consider trying out some less strong stuff D00d... I really do hope from the bottom of my heart you make it to college before you make it to prison! S/O to kush too loud (Let's premade soon) (Rather, ASAP, as to shut some people up)

And thank you Durr, or rather Salt from SCC, your a great contribution to this bracket! God I love my aussie friends, mad respect to my homies around the world here, but you my friend, your really the definition of down unda... I also would like to note my intoxication atm and yet my capability to respond to your posts in a mostly mature manor, Asap ferg is once again outttie

Recap of the above screenshot: 19 minute marker, Alliance captures the flag! Weewwwt go us! 18 minute marker: Rockd /sits infront of horde gy to take a phat bong toke, 8 minute marker: Aotp does 55k dmg, best hunter ever, My kush aint loud enough. I'm actually so jelly, how did you farm them for 12 minutes and do 55k dmg? You stack range haste right? Bis right? Please link your armory dude so I can copy as to pull numbers just as good, thanks man.

Whatever shit talking needs to happen to get the premades queing :p I'm willing to join in if that's what it takes for people to form 10 mans

I talk trash back to them after they tell me to do everything in the book, OH NO GUYS I DEFEND MY PRIDE AGAINST 5 MAN PREMADES ARREST ME!!!!

btw i disregarded reading your above comment cause I really don't care when all I see is lack of caring for the bracket I care about.

This is TI entertainment in one of it's apex moments.... Two lowbies argueing over nothing!
All in all, not a bad read.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Godly Combination by Sex on the Beach, posted on music blogs / Hype Machine
SMASH! (Original Mix) by Ummet Ozcan, posted on music blogs / Hype Machine
Liberate (Lane 8 Remix) by Eric Prydz, posted on music blogs / Hype Machine
Gold (Flume Re-work) by Chet Faker, posted on music blogs / Hype Machine
Breath by Croquet Club, posted on music blogs / Hype Machine
http://hypem.com/track/25132/A$AP+Rocky+-+Cockiness+(+813+Remix+)
West Coast. by ZHU x LANA DEL REY, posted on music blogs / Hype Machine.

I kinda like music abit and I sorta dj for a living atm with University, So please understand I love my irl homies and my wow homies but I really dont care if you think I'm bad and also I really don't care if you don't respect those who actually care about this bracket and at that, those who enjoy it daily... I love this life I'm livin, It's too bad people hate, if any of you knew me irl you would never ever talk a single word of smack, you would love that what is Doomchicken as seen on your favourite video game.

Doomchicken the gm of playgwound bulliez stop sending me weird pics of urself u freak

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear you Dimple and Jamesb are the same retard playing on 3 different accounts

Oh u didn't like the nude pic from behind with my balls wrapped around to my butthole?! Damn man I thought we were on the same page... Salt can we please skype again as to laugh it out n shiiii?

I remember when I had my first beer...nice muscles ur flexin hard

God damn, nothing came from this thread! Not even a single btag add. Please continue posting quoting what I've said as to put a smile on your face for about 2 minutes as you giggle to yourself b4 the daily jerk off.

BTW still looking for a r1 fc and range dps of all sorts. Hoping those interested have mics and vent, skype, mumble etc. it doesn't matter, discuss it with me over actual voice communication and from there the story can be told

ALSO looking for competition for some 10v10 wargames and arena's! Let's make July and August a great month for p2p twinking premades (Not talking about pugs or f2p smashing for those who care to comment below this)

it's cause you suck, and Twinks eat Twinkies is better then you. duh

Dimple you don't even play wow anymore and yet you waste your joke of a life trying to be-little people in a game you don't play... 14 bucks an hour bud? Thats a f'kin joke too man, I make that working my summer job between school, must really suck to be such a loser. Recruitment via twinkinfo is officially closed. Not interested in Narks, If your a dedicated player and good at playing caster dps classes let me know as we always need back ups...

That's the last of it folks from my end, wont even being looking at this thread anymore, btag is doomchicken#1517, contact me if interested and I'll set up communication via real talk not s'talk via typing on this stupid joke of a website... pce out, why I even bothered trying to recruit here I really don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread