<Playground Bullies> ER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomchicken

Legend
Hello anyone looking at this thread, I'm hoping by posting this that we can get some light shed on my new guild here located on ER! Currently we are recruiting for premade spots on Ally side Earthen-Ring US. This guild is its own independent thing on ER and I can provide help with players interested in a premading spot by offering bracers/gloves/boots enchants Bis and help with gnomer run's as well as AGM when possible. Currently seeking players willing to fill any spot's with the talent I think is needed to be apart of this team, So don't bother messeging me if you don't think you're the right fit.

Despite the above I really do hope to once again be apart of, or a big part of a skilled and tight nit community here for the sake of ally 24's right now, Hordies we're coming! Anyone else reading this that may be interested in premading us in the future, or arena's, wargames 5v5 etc. Let me know please via real I.D (Doomchicken#1517)

Currently we are mostly seeking: FC, MW/skilled resto druid and range dps of all sorts!

If I didn't make it clear enough above please messege me in game for any questions you may have. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all in the gultch! Much love for the bracket and for it's potential ;)

I must say Doomchicken does have has positive outlook! Here's to you!
Good luck with the guild.
And...bumparooni...ttt
/cheers

Sweetsidney..

so doom why the fuck are you sniping members? thought u wernt gonna do that? just wanna announce to twinkinfo that i PAID for this guys xfrer and he quit my guild then made his own and is attempting to snipe members. To be honest i dont care because my real guys will be by my side, but really dude? after we make ammends you are still whispering people and trying to snipe them. See you got thugwaffle, thats fucked. your a piece of shit. f
To anyone thinking about this guild, threre is a 10x betetr guild on Earthen Ring known as Twinks Eat Twinkies. These guys are lying, manipulative assholes. Fuck them and fuck trying to help people from now on. Fuck.

Well. Myself and Doom have talked in-game, and i want to apologize for my above comment and for my language (Mods take note as i am not usually too apologetic towards u fu.... really nice people) Anyways, we have worked out our issues and i am apologizing to Doom for what i have said. I do wish them luck in growing as a guild and to premading them soon. Having two guilds on ER that twink brings me back to the old days of 19 where all of our realms had wait times to play and everything was poppin. Having these two guild here may bring about a new beginning for twinking on this realm and a continuous regrowth and new supply of 24s. <Playground Bullies> and <Twinks Eat Twinkies> have nothing but good words and encouragement for each other and really are stressing a friendly and family like 24 atmosphere here on earthen ring. So if you want friendly competitiveness and and a great twinking experience be sure to chose Earthen Ring as your home and after that either guild. As both will suit you with such. Thank you readers. Jamesb.

Premading as enchanted 24s in the newbie bracket FTW!!!
TY for the entertainment.

All the best.
&
Stop taking chests from ED!
lol joking

Haha my man, I'm strictly looking to premade other 24s with similar gear and enchants, not looking to stomp F2P's don't you worry bb no big epeen here ;)

Noob ?'s :

Can 24s 10vs10 in a Wargame? Does your XP have to be on? Can you choose the team you face? Same faction opposition?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Too bad about the XP having to be on.
Now I know in WSG you get XP when a flag caps.
What about Arathi Basin? Lets say 15vs15 wargame and the rules are nobody caps a flag to avoid XP...
Teams could set different objectives to measure success for a win.

you dont get XP in wargames.

this whole post brought me back to 9th grade, thanks!

Lol Dimple your alive! Appreciate your great input as always, 9th grade is so much fun right now I almost know everything about Egypt and the great war of the 3rd Pharaoh! Life couldn't be better, counting the days till grade 10!!! How's Walmart man, you on the floor yet? 8 bucks an hour must roccckkkkk!

Lol Dimple your alive! Appreciate your great input as always, 9th grade is so much fun right now I almost know everything about Egypt and the great war of the 3rd Pharaoh! Life couldn't be better, counting the days till grade 10!!! How's Walmart man, you on the floor yet? 8 bucks an hour must roccckkkkk!

nah man im on to bigger and better things, a meat cutter / butcher at a local market, making that whopping 14 a hour with no exp, then when i gain exp 18-22 a hour. holla at yo boiii!

The mongos of the bracket have returned. This thread should be moved to the Guild Recruitment section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread