US player tier list

Idk why'd you rage quit against me instead of staying for your 14th loss?

bcus ppl playing bad makes me triggered. losing mid bcus boomkins duno how to offheal vs 3 rogues and 2 rdruids when my team had 3 boomkins 3 mages and an rsham is just annoying. also laughable the game ended in a draw when you had 3 rogues and you had mid control.

bcus ppl playing bad makes me triggered. losing mid bcus boomkins duno how to offheal vs 3 rogues and 2 rdruids when my team had 3 boomkins 3 mages and an rsham is just annoying. also laughable the game ended in a draw when you had 3 rogues and you had mid control.
Game ended in a draw, but doesn't matter to us, we were laughing too much because we made ripduck rage quit the game before then you rage quit this game. We're enjoying ourselves not really try harding.

Game ended in a draw, but doesn't matter to us, we were laughing too much because we made ripduck rage quit the game before then you rage quit this game. We're enjoying ourselves not really try harding.

People like me and Ripduck "rage quit" because of things happening that shouldn't; such as our team having a superior mid team comp by FAR and still losing, aswell as your team having a superior objective comp and still losing on objectives.

hey i was in this game
upload_2019-3-23_23-17-39.png

you were in all three of my games tonight

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-23_23-16-34.png
    upload_2019-3-23_23-16-34.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 251
guy uses every consumable in the game and brags about winning games fk is going on
https://imgur.com/a/Qh9Z5CG
just look at this fkin bar

Last edited:
Reactions: Mvq
tbh it would be awesome if more ppl contributed with their respective lists -- maybe we can have some monthly top players or something based off who is getting mentioned the most and post it at the end of the month or end of a meta cycle. I personally don't play 19s but it would be fun to observe!

guy uses every consumable in the game and brags about winning games fk is going on
https://imgur.com/a/Qh9Z5CG
just look at this fkin bar
Ok yes I have them, doesn't mean they were used? If you don't have them then that's on you. And before you post saying "its grey it was used" they go grey after the game ends because they're not usable anymore.
[doublepost=1553401056,1553400980][/doublepost]Also obviously the swiftness pot was used as well as the glider (and battle standard but they had those as well I cant attest to the use of gliders and or swiftness pots) But thats the last minute of the game where nothing changed so...

Ok yes I have them, doesn't mean they were used? If you don't have them then that's on you. And before you post saying "its grey it was used" they go grey after the game ends because they're not usable anymore.

can u put a 10 man together? if ure so good let's wargame and see ur performance without consums :)

can u put a 10 man together? if ure so good let's wargame and see ur performance without consums :)
I can but not tonight considering I've already logged off for the night as well as most of the others. And you're piggy backing on my use of consums but i can literally upload the video of that game... I didnt use any other than swiftness pots and gliders
[doublepost=1553401264,1553401153][/doublepost]My question is in your 10 man are you going to include your friends who have come to me saying to play nice because you actually have a mental deficiency? @Mvq

[doublepost=1553401056,1553400980][/doublepost]Also obviously the swiftness pot was used as well as the glider (and battle standard but they had those as well I cant attest to the use of gliders and or swiftness pots) But thats the last minute of the game where nothing changed so...
thats just not true is it

Users who are viewing this thread