Pizza and Beau Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Druiddroid said:
Tavern troll, checking in

I give this thread a 4/10

Good length but it lost its luster severely after the first post. A couple posters were somewhat entertaining but the majority was pretty bland.

Also, thanks to whoever is spreading that good video around. WHATS GOING ON?

Your welcome. I do my best for I am just a humble servant of the tink community.

Someone about half way through the thread asked a good question:

HOW EXACTLY DOES SOMEONE "SABOTAGE" A PREMADE?

Because they said they did in vent?

If said premade was actually damaged in some way, do you think that the paople playing will ever recover?

It's a friggin game, boys and girls. Assholes play on both sides. I have played with most of you on my 19 warrior, hunter and pally over the pat few months or years.

Most of you are good players that I like to play with. Who gives a shit about all this childish stuff.

Motivate, man up, queue up and and take it to WSG. Settle it there. Over and over again.

On Sunday, you can take it to Arathi Basin.

19s are so silly

oh noez ya wrecked mah premade :(

now i have to wait so long to use my 3 abilities and pretend to be good

All I can say about this thread is how I fucking hate the word Tink.

shanker said:
playing on a bought or traded account then?

cause back when faction swaps started, rivader appeared on the horde side in a game. i did not recognize the name so i inspected you in which you where a troll wearing a seal of wyrnn. then i whispered you concerning how you like it on the horde side, plan on staying, etc.

You are sorely mistaken my friend lol. All 4 of my finished 19s started out horde, 2 of them are now alliance and went alliance to premade. Since there's some prodigy people in this thread let's ask them.

Hey DesH, when I xfered my rogue over to ruin did I have any alliance items?

Quelfep said:
do you have more pictures of your girlfriend?

Obviously.

augiddin said:
Your welcome. I do my best for I am just a humble servant of the tink community.

Not you. I meant the person who posted the greatest song of all time. By He-Man.

I still must say that you have created quite a piece of work here, though. 22 pages in a day is a lot of material.

Whenever people say Beau, i want to go *Its Tish people.....* most people dont know what im talking about cause most only know him on his hunter.

Mnkey said:
Whenever people say Beau, i want to go *Its Tish people.....* most people dont know what im talking about cause most only know him on his hunter.

hell ya Tish

Mnkey said:

hell ya Tish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread