Pizza and Beau Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beenthere said:
You must not be playing the same mmo as me

I didn't say there's no flaming or trolling, Obviously there is. What I said is that there's no place for it. This community would be much more pleasureable if it wasn't of all the trolls and flamers

bankbeauty said:
I didn't say there's no flaming or trolling, Obviously there is. What I said is that there's no place for it. This community would be much more pleasureable if it wasn't of all the trolls and flamers

trolling and flaming is what pushes people to get better and gets them riled up to get guilds going in this bracket.

bankbeauty said:

cant do much about the prevalent sexuality of the bracket

augiddin said:
trolling and flaming is what pushes people to get better and gets them riled up to get guilds going in this bracket.

Well I don't think it helps that much. I don't think you get better by having elitist jerk telling you that you fail because you're not keybinded instead of telling you how to do it.

Holy baloney, I study for two days, go take my English exam without checking TI in between and a thread like this manages to get to 23 pages. Locked.

I looked through the posts and there are quite a lot of warranted infractions but I'll let it slip this time.

PS: Anyone seen Daman in, I don't know, the last 3 months?

*Peace love and harmony*

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread