picking ROgue main and offhand dps

I know of course the SB is the best choice but that never is in my AH so can anyone name a really good dps set i was told 15aglity skeltal club fiery enchant and i also have cruel barb with fiery What should i use or get?:D

Cruel Barb / Thief's Blade, both with 15 Agility is a combo that you should use if you cant get BoA or SF/AB

Pre-patch some of your posts may be on the ball, but right now none of you are right. Why don't you look in some of the many threads on this subject.

Everyone in this thread is 100% wrong... Shadowfang is by far the best MH, but obviously atm there extremely rare. Your best bet is to wield CB/thief. Enchants are based on what you are doing. So have 2 CB Fierys/1 CB 15agi/1 CB Crusader/1 Thiefs blade 15agi/1 wsg blade fiery

Edit: please lose the retard offhand spec dmg bonus... It's honestly one of the dumbest things you can do on a 19 rogue.

SF Fiery + Wingblade fiery is the best combo for horde atm.

Unless you have 2 SF of course.

Tidal said:
SF Fiery + Wingblade fiery is the best combo for horde atm.

Unless you have 2 SF of course.

Wrong... There is no best combo. There are diffrent combos for diffrent situations. Stop pointing the kid in the wrong direction.

Cirran said:
Wrong... There is no best combo. There are diffrent combos for diffrent situations. Stop pointing the kid in the wrong direction.

I don't believe he's going to make an impact on the scene Cirran. Just give him 2 weapons and let him run around. Anything beyond that seems to be too much for him.

Cirran said:
Everyone in this thread is 100% wrong... Shadowfang is by far the best MH, but obviously atm there extremely rare. Your best bet is to wield CB/thief.

That's exactly what Murk said

Cirran said:
No murk said 15agi on both. Get off my nuts kid.. Ur like a nat following me around from post to post.

Why do you feel the need to call everyone "kid"? Are you trying to make yourself seem more mature? if so, it's not working. ;)

get 5 cb and a thief blade. 15 agi ur tb and oh it clearly 1sf or 2 even are the best dmg wise, especially in my opinion. but if u get 2 cb with 15agi or lfs or even 1 sader and 1 ls u have a excellent set of weapons for whatever it is your doing

Cirran said:
No murk said 15agi on both. Get off my nuts kid.. Ur like a nat following me around from post to post.

Every post that I have seen from you is you saying your the best rogue,you calling every one something lower then yourself as if your more mature or better, and I see you talk alot of trash about other players. I bet your some 35 yr old man living with his mom and the best moments in your life that you can remember are you having a 1k+ crit, or an amazing Ambush crit!

Cirran IRL: "ZOMG MOMMMY! LOOK! WHAT I DID! I WON WARSONG GULCH!"

Mom: "Thats nice honey... how bout we take a little break from video games?"

Cirran IRL: "NOT RIGHT NOW! RAAAAAWR! SINISTER STRIKE! EVISERATE! 2 2 2! SINISTER STRIKe! OMG! HK: SGT! WOOOHOOOO

You are probably the angry german kid.

Users who are viewing this thread