Pick your Cata release date and win a pet!

Alecs

Legend
:cool: let s play a game!

Pick a release date for Cataclysm and win a mechanical squirrel!

I pick 28 November 2010 and i am unlucky in love so i guess i picked the right number.

Pick your own Cata Release date and let s see if you win the pet!

(the pets will be delivered on Balnazzar or Spinebreaker EU to those who pick the exact date!).

Already have a cat.

s5030489.jpg

However, I'll be picking 13th of December 2010 anyway.

rc-st you scammed someone into giving you a game card?

not yet but i am still trying :)

however i can play 10 days bc trial on one of my accounts

November 8th. Anyone know what day of the week sc2 and the other wow expacs launched on?

sc2 JUST came out and you cant figure it out...?

Sanitarium said:
sc2 JUST came out and you cant figure it out...?

Omg no lifer, your so right. good thing you can ego boost insult me. tard. How about the other 2?

Seriously, Correlating if all three are on the same day of the week. Because I had better shit to do then troll/stalk people. God.

pilgrim said:
Omg no lifer, your so right. good thing you can ego boost insult me. tard. How about the other 2?

Seriously, Correlating if all three are on the same day of the week. Because I had better shit to do then troll/stalk people. God.

Re-read that first line and then re-evaluate who is the tard here.

pilgrim said:
November 8th. Anyone know what day of the week sc2 and the other wow expacs launched on?

not the same week, or month even

Please keep it civil in here guys. We don't need more e-fights about intelligence.

-Ink

Edit: I'll pick Nov. 30.

a lot of people choose autumn 2010... no one choose 2011? or 2012?!

We are talking about devillzard here... anything is possible!

BTW

This topic came out in mmo-champion a couple of hours ago

"This is what I've heard from a friend from Romania who works at this company. A new employe has recived a complain yesturday from a player.

The complain was registred at "Other" issues and he didn't know what to do The complain was registred at "Other" issues and he didn't know what to do with it. He asked another employe and he told him to take it to the "Boss"

He made a print and went to his chief. On a corridor he met CEO Mike Morhaime and he gave him the print. Mike read the paper and he met in the elevator with the guy in charge of cataclysm. Mike read the paper and he met in the elevator with the guy in charge of cataclysm expansion (forgot his name... bob something told my friend... whatever) 2 minutes later Mike burst out from the elevator yelling "No,I won't postponed it, I will cancel it! Wow is about sword and axes and not with Hot Rods!"

No body knows exactly what the paper says but Mike asked to play Cataclysm Beta and see the latest changes in Cataclysm. Last time when he did this, Starcraft 2 was postponed 1 year

Cataclysm was to be realeased christmas 2010"

The topic had 40 replays in 20 min but was deleted shortly after. I had spent 20 min to recover it from google search engine who makes copy from all that is printed in internet and keeps them for a couple of days.

Another topic was released on another forum

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/54288661/597949358

also , 3 from my 4 irl friends who play wow are going to sell their accounts because they don t wana buy a new expansion... 1 already sold it.

so... if 75% of players don t like a new expansion... a new 50$ to be spent... new gear... is it possible that wow cataclysm will be canceled , or , if released - a HUGE epic FAIL?!

Just for trolling :)

shut up rc-st, like blizzard works in romania. and 3/4 of your "friends" doesnt represent 75% of wow gamers. stop making fail copy pasta

There are too many people in the World of Warcraft who put it on a pedestal. They could make literally no changes to Cataclysm and people would still buy it.

no changes to how it is now? or no changes to LK and just rename it cata?

Users who are viewing this thread