Phoetidtwo 19 balance druid

I feel Like I am not seeing something....

Please post an armory link.

I'd say so far your at 8/10. Need a fishing hat and 225 herb. 1h mace and Furbolg pouch might be the way to roll, too.. Idk. I think I'll stick to hunters.

Daviddraiman said:
I'd say so far your at 8/10. Need a fishing hat and 225 herb. 1h mace and Furbolg pouch might be the way to roll, too.. Idk. I think I'll stick to hunters.

Ofc your gonna cause you just gonna farm kills.

I'd say go for the heirloom mace with 22 int the pouch LFH/Heirloom hat and maxed herb and then it would be a 10/10 in my eyes :)

But overall Great Twink! I wouldnt use the pouch since your balance but thats just me, only upgrades I can see are get LFH (but boa helms are coming anyway so no point imo, but novelty) and mindthrust bracers which are hard to get.

Dutchman said:
But overall Great Twink! I wouldnt use the pouch since your balance but thats just me, only upgrades I can see are get LFH (but boa helms are coming anyway so no point imo, but novelty) and mindthrust bracers which are hard to get.

Thank you, I know im also missing Keeshan's belt but there's not much information on it.

Phoetidtwo said:
Thank you, I know im also missing Keeshan's belt but there's not much information on it.

They never put it in the game. Not really sure why .... but just so you know :)

Also dont get mindthrust either. My mistake theres way better leather :p

Get mindthrust bracers, thick bronze neclace, Tattered Dreadmist Mantle - Item - World of Warcraft. LFH or BoA helm when you can, drop the 15 resil enchant and get +6 stats. If you can get ahold of Walking Boots - Item - World of Warcraft I would use those instead of spidersilk boots, keep your staff by the way. For talents drop the three points you have in Nature's grace, put two in Nature's majesty and one in Balance of power. Then drop the hit rating on your gear because you should have enough hit with Balance of power to hit 5%. all together I'd give you 8/10, not bad at all but could use a little work. ;]

Worgen > Nelf imo, though there isnt so much difference. Smeld is situational i find and the worgen racial resistances are much superior to nelf. The miss chance that nelfs have is abit meh, nice but meh.

Anywho a nice druid, missing a few bits and pieces like wrists, and LFH, but very nice none the less. Don't bother with Aurastone + Furby pouch, the crit chance and int on the staff is better. Also, i like exquisite sunderseer too, they just go so well with inferno robe! :) 8/10 broseph.

Kore nametooshort said:
Worgen > Nelf imo, though there isnt so much difference. Smeld is situational i find and the worgen racial resistances are much superior to nelf. The miss chance that nelfs have is abit meh, nice but meh.

Anywho a nice druid, missing a few bits and pieces like wrists, and LFH, but very nice none the less. Don't bother with Aurastone + Furby pouch, the crit chance and int on the staff is better. Also, i like exquisite sunderseer too, they just go so well with inferno robe! :) 8/10 broseph.

What about for horde, my guess would be troll for the haste but i guess warstomp would be nice for the clutch heal. /shrug

Users who are viewing this thread