Phoenix

Oizzie

Legend
< Phoenix > Is a newly formed guild focusing on 80 twinking, we are atm people active for a 10 man raid and are getting bigger and bigger for every day. so far we are downed Toc, EoE, OS10 3D and Ony10. We will soon start our icc progress and are going all the way to start with, we still have some spots open for our main team, but we do also need people for reserves and 2'nd team, we do also do PvP, Bgs and Rated bgs, we will soon start doing arena tournaments and Guru bashi guild wars :)

Contact me ingame or reply here

Real-Id: Oizgaming@gmail.com

- Oiz, Phoenix, Dunemaul.

Yeah, so far 4 people have transferred to our guild and we have 28 member, atm all classes are welcome and we will help you gear up.

Stunggix said:
Yeah, so far 4 people have transferred to our guild and we have 28 member, atm all classes are welcome and we will help you gear up.

help me!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters <shit

Peatt said:
help me!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters <shit

Light of Dawn run is not enough!?!

lets make new at weekend.

Might want to add if its eu or us...just you know...be helpful

Ofcourse dungeon runs, bg boost and you also might change to get in 25 icc hc runs (we have guy who is making icc 25hc weekly and taking few 80s there) We are doing 10 mans by only 80s.

but why did he quit?

i was thinkin wich twink guild i wud transfer to but now this has put doubts in my mind about ur guild m8

He quited for high school, he told me that some time ago. Guild is still running great with new guild leader, we got our lates new member few hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread