<Phoenix> 80lvl world Pvp

Kipale

Legend
pretty legit, next time go arcane heh. gives me an idea to rush org with out guild tho

represent that old school world pvp shit every day son

Magnerz said:
Phoenix' group.

Shammy healer - Milkayo.

Paladin healer - Oiz?

Hunter - Akakipale?

Rogue - *shrug*

No idea - DK later on? - *shrug*

Mage - Peatt.

Alliance Players that I could make out.

Tuls - Level 85 Priest - 0 resilience.

Rezacica - Level 85 Rogue - 438 resilience.

Sturmgar - Level 85 Hunter - 0 resilience.

Cwn - Level 85 Paladin - 0 resilience.

Glirin - Level 85 Rogue - 0 resilience.

Balzamon - Level 85 Druid - 3854 resilience.

Coldfusion - Level 79 Mage - 0 resilience.

Mury - Level 85 Paladin - 3483 resilience.

Kissthis - Level 85 Warrior - 0 resilience.

Scottbot - Level 85 Mage - 0 resilience.

Shabooya - Level 85 Hunter - 991 resilience.

Shinjite - Level 85 Hunter - 3473 resilience.

Zuster - Level 85 Priest - 3925 resilience.

Malocudna - Level 85 Hunter - 3704 resilience.

Burtybee - Level 85 DK - 0 resilience.

Thessurna - Level 85 Hunter - 3692 resilience.

Coden - Level 85 Druid - 2769 resilience.

Andraste - Level 85 Warrior - 0 resilience.

Sépulturà - Level 85 Hunter - 3847 resilience.

Znrf - Level 85 Mage - 3828 resilience.

Joethehoo - Level 85 DK - 0 resilience.

Landox - Level 85 Priest - 1836 resilience.

Thannius - Level 85 Druid - 3871 resilience.

Azusa - Level 85 Paladin - 0 resilience.

Manamuna - Level 78 Priest - 192 resilience.

First fight - 5v2. Gz for stunning/silencing/CC'ing someone to death.

Second fight - 5v1. Same as the first fight.

Third fight - 5/6v2 and you re-entered Stormwind, so I'm guessing you got owned.

Fourth fight - 5/6v2 at first and another re-entry... But it does escalate quite fast and you face even an even number of players and lose. I'm guessing by the way you picked them off one by one they also didn't have organised healing like you did.

Fifth fight - 5v4 plus it's now like 80's Vs Elwynn Forest. Going on further... You're getting closer to 80's Vs Goldshire.

Sixth fight - You regrouped and it's like 5v6/7, getting pushed further and further away from Stormwind.

I got bored keeping track after this.

I'll admit you guys did well fending off 3.5k+ res level 85's for a while, but as soon as they got themselves organised, they owned you. This is sort of like you lol'ing to yourselves about battlegrounds and more importantly rated battlegrounds. Right now you're going against non-organised non-geared level 80's trying to farm their Wrathful gear, so you feel pretty good about yourselves winning all the time. It's a lot harder to play against an organised team.

I'm not going to insult your intelligence, like you already have to us. Thanks for essentially calling me stupid. My choice to gear for PvE content is my choice as I've done the PvP grind several times and don't necessarily like PvP itself. Using Cata gear is because I'm trying to be as good as I can be in PvE. If you want to "lol" at gear, we can point out your 80's using half Wrathful gear for PvP. If you're going to do PvP, do it right.

Awaiting your one sentence response, because that's all you guys do.

There was many 85s lvl guards too -.- dunno did u mention it, cba read whole post.

/lol ..

the point is, we can do it with our character's and skill .. and u defintly not.

and @ magnerz,

thanks for u r list, but turn u r brain one and u know that one feral (0 resilence), one retpaladin (3k+ resil) and pve mage are focusing a lvl 80s shaman with 1,5k resil (50% reduce), the shaman IS DEFINTLY down.. but we avoid damage, cc'd mage/ret and more ..

that was one moment .. for example.

and a little tip, u need 50% dmg reduce as holypaladin to got good survival vs 85s.

But u r a oldschool player, so i think u know it ;/ or not.

i wouldnt see u in arena/bg, i think it makes me so ****in mad .. that i ragequit :eek:.

my last post to u.

go n play pve xD

rainbowxz said:
/lol ..

the point is, we can do it with our character's and skill .. and u defintly not.

lolwut? No matter how good your gear/skill is, there is no way that level 80s can hold off level 85s when they're outnumbered 3 to 1.

Magnerz already provided proof that your server's Alliance side is pretty much dead (and Blizz even opened up several Free Character Migrations in the past to try fix it). Then take into account the time you were filming this was between 23:45 and 1:15am, anyone in their right minds would see what an ideal situation you were in. And that's without even looking at the list of enemies Magnerz compiled, and the fact you were 6v2 for half the video.

rainbowxz said:
rbg next thursday / saturday 18:00 ?

Whether or not we're willing to give up one of our 3 raid nights is something I'm gonna have to discuss with my officers. The earliest we can start is Tuesday 16th as a couple of our main pvpers are currently on holiday or have real life commitments.

Edit: Btw, nice changing of the subject to once again dodge a question/point.

Magnerz said:
Phoenix' group.

Shammy healer - Milkayo.

Paladin healer - Oiz?

Hunter - Akakipale?

Rogue - *shrug*

No idea - DK later on? - *shrug*

Mage - Peatt.

Alliance Players that I could make out.

Tuls - Level 85 Priest - 0 resilience.

Rezacica - Level 85 Rogue - 438 resilience.

Sturmgar - Level 85 Hunter - 0 resilience.

Cwn - Level 85 Paladin - 0 resilience.

Glirin - Level 85 Rogue - 0 resilience.

Balzamon - Level 85 Druid - 3854 resilience.

Coldfusion - Level 79 Mage - 0 resilience.

Mury - Level 85 Paladin - 3483 resilience.

Kissthis - Level 85 Warrior - 0 resilience.

Scottbot - Level 85 Mage - 0 resilience.

Shabooya - Level 85 Hunter - 991 resilience.

Shinjite - Level 85 Hunter - 3473 resilience.

Zuster - Level 85 Priest - 3925 resilience.

Malocudna - Level 85 Hunter - 3704 resilience.

Burtybee - Level 85 DK - 0 resilience.

Thessurna - Level 85 Hunter - 3692 resilience.

Coden - Level 85 Druid - 2769 resilience.

Andraste - Level 85 Warrior - 0 resilience.

Sépulturà - Level 85 Hunter - 3847 resilience.

Znrf - Level 85 Mage - 3828 resilience.

Joethehoo - Level 85 DK - 0 resilience.

Landox - Level 85 Priest - 1836 resilience.

Thannius - Level 85 Druid - 3871 resilience.

Azusa - Level 85 Paladin - 0 resilience.

Manamuna - Level 78 Priest - 192 resilience.

First fight - 5v2. Gz for stunning/silencing/CC'ing someone to death.

Second fight - 5v1. Same as the first fight.

Third fight - 5/6v2 and you re-entered Stormwind, so I'm guessing you got owned.

Fourth fight - 5/6v2 at first and another re-entry... But it does escalate quite fast and you face even an even number of players and lose. I'm guessing by the way you picked them off one by one they also didn't have organised healing like you did.

Fifth fight - 5v4 plus it's now like 80's Vs Elwynn Forest. Going on further... You're getting closer to 80's Vs Goldshire.

Sixth fight - You regrouped and it's like 5v6/7, getting pushed further and further away from Stormwind.

I got bored keeping track after this.

I'll admit you guys did well fending off 3.5k+ res level 85's for a while, but as soon as they got themselves organised, they owned you. This is sort of like you lol'ing to yourselves about battlegrounds and more importantly rated battlegrounds. Right now you're going against non-organised non-geared level 80's trying to farm their Wrathful gear, so you feel pretty good about yourselves winning all the time. It's a lot harder to play against an organised team.

I'm not going to insult your intelligence, like you already have to us. Thanks for essentially calling me stupid. My choice to gear for PvE content is my choice as I've done the PvP grind several times and don't necessarily like PvP itself. Using Cata gear is because I'm trying to be as good as I can be in PvE. If you want to "lol" at gear, we can point out your 80's using half Wrathful gear for PvP. If you're going to do PvP, do it right.

Awaiting your one sentence response, because that's all you guys do.

lol u phoenix guys jus got.....BOOM! lawyered.

If your looking for 80 guild and ur choosing between phoenix and legacy, i don't recommend Phoenix unless you don't like leader like hitler.

u comes only to raids online, xfering ur main 80s to alliance and playin premade vs us ..

helps only your RLY friends (like wadap, as he reached 80s)..

u r only thinking on your characters/alts..

.. very important, that your fullgeared Hunter got icc 25 hc, but he got already BiS gear.

others making spots for some1 .. but noo kipale not.

and .. ****in retard, stop talking about hitler.. if u dont know, which person this faggot was .. u r such an idiot.

but one thing i dont understand, u was flaming legacy .."noobs" .. "they can nothing" .. "nerds" and more.

and now, u r a member of legacy :D

that shows, Aleobin/Legacy invite every ppl ..

edit, btw - i ask every member before your guildkick. and all say, "kick him" .. "dont need this egoist"

Cool, like i was only person who skipped one raid? I canged warr to ally to balance bgs, what premade ?

But i don't care anymore, i tried to talk you but u didnt care.

and i know who hitler was and what he did, maybe that was little over acting but u kicked one of leaders and ignored me without telling real reason.

Users who are viewing this thread