Phobia Video, Because I was bored

Phobia

Grandfathered
Hey twinks. I finally got my stream working again. I also have pickup playing Rogue along with Hunter and over the past few days recorded myself making some plays. Are they amazing? not really. Am I trying to teach or show anyone how to play? Not at all. I was just bored one night after pops and threw together some clips. I know the quality isn't Fiji water clear or anything but hey deal with it. Hope you guys enjoy!

-Phobiahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC76dEk9fHg&feature=youtu.be

suwoo, but let me pick the tracks nextime them shits gay

Last edited by a moderator:
nice video, would love to see some decent players in ur next video, all i see is Cake and Resto they're both lost since bc, everthing else looks good. pceee

Great video, some sick clips in there!

I must say tho, at 3:38when you're doing a 1v2 against the lock and rog, I'd have been super impressed if you were focus conc shotting the rogue instead of the lock... Hehe. : ^ )

nice video, would love to see some decent players in ur next video, all i see is Cake and Resto they're both lost since bc, everthing else looks good. pceee

yea all the clips were from like the last 2 days so thats why theres a lot of the same players

Great video, some sick clips in there!

I must say tho, at 3:38when you're doing a 1v2 against the lock and rog, I'd have been super impressed if you were focus conc shotting the rogue instead of the lock... Hehe. : ^ )

The rogue has evasion up so i couldnt conc him.
On his open though I could have but I used it on the lock instead =/, The platbuffs is bugged and doesnt show his evasion until it only has like 4 seconds left!

Last edited by a moderator:

original smiley face man i can tell you get a lot of pussy

i must say it is very brave of you to show your autism in front of everyone i wish i was that brave hey everyone honor arkant for brave

original smiley face man i can tell you get a lot of pussy

i must say it is very brave of you to show your autism in front of everyone i wish i was that brave hey everyone honor arkant for brave
You're still salty? I don't even remember what you were upset about in the first place.

=^]

He popped Evasion when the lock died =^]

Yep, i just watched the clip, your right he pops it a little before the lock dies, like 3 seconds before but there was defiantly enough time for me to get one conc off.

Users who are viewing this thread