Perfect ret pally

Does anyone have an armory I can look up for a perfect ret pally in this bracket?

I wouldnt call my pally perfect, but I think he's pretty well sorted. A good reference if anything. Check out Nerdrage on Kael'Thas.

P.S. He is in the process of going holy.:D

[char=Skywall]Rottentomato[/char]

[char=Windrunner]Nurffed[/char]

[char=Azgalor]Bubbleb%C3%A4th[/char]

Bubblebath's set is similar to nurffed when it has it's boa axe and shoulders on. didn't log with em on , sorry :\

As you can see all have similar-ish sets, from experience, I like the more crit based build that Nurffed and I are running, although I have seen Rottentomato do just fine with his ap/crit balance.

Hp really isn't important. although I have seen ret pallies with 1700 hp be pretty successful.

[char=Windrunner]Brighandra[/char]

Example for a stam focused set, ignore the spec.

Spec-wise copy Nurfed/rottentomato's spec. mine is usually the same and I can say it's the best spec. (only my current spec cus I was testing something)

[char=Boulderfist]Garthenial[/char]

Ignore the spec unless you're a fan of crit'n'runs and get an AGM and Insignia instead of my trinkets.

Vallei said:
[char=Skywall]Rottentomato[/char]

[char=Windrunner]Nurffed[/char]

[char=Azgalor]Bubbleb%C3%A4th[/char]

Bubblebath's set is similar to nurffed when it has it's boa axe and shoulders on. didn't log with em on , sorry :\

As you can see all have similar-ish sets, from experience, I like the more crit based build that Nurffed and I are running, although I have seen Rottentomato do just fine with his ap/crit balance.

Hp really isn't important. although I have seen ret pallies with 1700 hp be pretty successful.

[char=Windrunner]Brighandra[/char]

Example for a stam focused set, ignore the spec.

Spec-wise copy Nurfed/rottentomato's spec. mine is usually the same and I can say it's the best spec. (only my current spec cus I was testing something)

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Thanks for the ideas guys. This is my first Chardev but take a look and tell me what you think. I guess some extra gear would include the +hit neck, raptor tunic with +6 stats and a PvP ring.

fatterknacker said:
my stamina build Anthraxus: Terokkar; kinda pathetic otherwise

I like that stam set, I would put 9 stam on yorgen and change the gloves but otherwise that's pretty good. I guess the core items are the 2XAGM and Deadmans for 340stam. definately a nice set to have.

Grabco said:

Thanks for the ideas guys. This is my first Chardev but take a look and tell me what you think. I guess some extra gear would include the +hit neck, raptor tunic with +6 stats and a PvP ring.

No.

5/15 is bad.

0/0/20.

Why? Because take a look at your topend with 5/5 str and take a look at it with 3/3 crusade. it's 5 damage less. and you get 15 percent movement speed, disarm reduction, and higher judgements.

Try this.

Vallei said:
No.

5/15 is bad.

0/0/20.

Why? Because take a look at your topend with 5/5 str and take a look at it with 3/3 crusade. it's 5 damage less. and you get 15 percent movement speed, disarm reduction, and higher judgements.

Try this.

Hey thanks for the tips, You are right crusade is better. The reason for the yorgen bracer +9 str is becuase its actually more str that the war ride +12 but w/e. I would probably want to collect all the gear you have

If I have skinning could I take a couple points out of conviction and put them in divine str? Just trying to optimize my crit and crit damage.

I recommend +15 hit on gloves and a stats neck (river pride).

Also pick up phalanx leggings of the bear, even though they are green you'll prefer the armor against hunters.

Warr belt > Lamellar belt imo.

Also get Crescent of Forlorn Spirits+battlemaster/Marbled Buckler+18sta for survival :)

His chardev included ferine leggings, I myself go with silvered bronze leggings.

His set looks to be offensively focused, so I gave him my suggestions for another offensively focused build.

However, razzerics with 5 hit and riverpride choker are also a good alternative.

Grabco said:
Hey thanks for the tips, You are right crusade is better. The reason for the yorgen bracer +9 str is becuase its actually more str that the war ride +12 but w/e. I would probably want to collect all the gear you have

If I have skinning could I take a couple points out of conviction and put them in divine str? Just trying to optimize my crit and crit damage.

The max you could invest in divine strength is 2 points via taking them out of conviction.

6 percent mroe str or 2 percent crit.

point for point with the strength levels you would be getting, Conviction is far superior.

profs I recommend are Herbalism and engineering, as you're a human and can use net-o-matic, agm, and pvp racial trinket in arena if you do arena.

Skinning and herbalism if you just do bgs.

however divine str will stack? with kings as well so that's like 16% vs 10% for the str stat. If I have skinning I can give up a few crit points. I'm a big fan of my crits hitting harder.

Grabco said:
however divine str will stack? with kings as well so that's like 16% vs 10% for the str stat. If I have skinning I can give up a few crit points. I'm a big fan of my crits hitting harder.

Never spec into divine strength, it's never worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread