Perfect Resist Sets (19)

Bearfish said:
Zircon bands +6 resist for rings, +15 nature, +15 fire, +10 shadow, +5 all resistance enchants to cloak, firebane cloak for +5 fire, gravestone scepter for +5 shadow resist, arctic buckler for +5 frost resist, +8 frost resist to shield should be available if I remember correctly.

With combinations of all this the max resists I could get were -

Fire - 32. (firebane +5, +15 fire to cloak, 2x +6 zircon bands)

Shadow - 27. (+10 shadow to cloak, 2x +6 zircon bands, gravestone scepter)

Nature - 27. (+15 nature to cloak, 2x +6 zircon bands)

Frost - 30. (+5 all resist to cloak, 2x +6 zircon bands, arctic buckler +5, +8 to shield)

I could be missing something but afaik this is about right.

Repurposed Lava dredger +15 fire resist FTW so max fire resist for a warrior pally druid or shammy should be 47

+7 shadow resist staff for all casters is also available.

does anyone know the real math on resist?

on my ne i have 15nr to cloak, and throw on shield with 4nr, takes me to 19.

anyone know what 19 plus ne ='s?

nelfs dont get nature resistance as a racial, but all nature spells made against them have aa additional 2% miss chance added to them. same applies to tauren, dwarfs, UD, belfs and any othe racial ive missed when it comes to their resistance racial, tho with their own schools of magic ofc.

trying to find someone with 8frost resist on my server to shield for arctic buckler, not having any luck so far though

Resist is cool in theory. it helps a lot, but unlike omgimarogue who seem to think i dont know shit or simply act like an ass, or even more simplier think i'm stupid... Resist gear is not good against everyone. Don't talk like i didn't knew that !

i never said resist gears were the top, i still prefer a balanced set. but the resist gears against certain classes makes the class totally ineffective against you ! resist set are good for flag carriers i think... you get shadow resist and boom, no more fearing your druid or shaman ! that sure drops their chances at it. but then again you are dropping life to get resist which isn't all that good.

for me, on my ud, i roll with 10sr cloak, always stays on (normally play with a shaman who shocks most roots/sheep)

on my ne i roll with 15nr cloak, and resists shields (nature for druids/shamans, frost for mages)

might not do a lot, but considering I am not giving up that many stats for the resist, and the amount of time the resist has helped.. it adds up

Users who are viewing this thread