Perfect level 24 rogue?

Or tunic of westfall? it has 11 agility. or is this no longer obtainable?

Im also wondering if blackvenom blade is still obtainable. the mob who drops its level was lowered so it may not drop it anymore. im not sure tho.

how do you choose which random enchantment for the rings and belt on chardev?

go to enchants and use the drop down menu. This only works for certain rings that drop in different types such as of the monkey etc. At lower levels you cant enchant ur rings ur enchanting isnt high enough.

What could you replace with the Blackvenom blade then? Due to it not being "obtainable" anymore.

Theres lots of items, ill have to play around with chardev some more now. Since tunic of westfall, gloomshroud armor and blackvenum blade arent availiable, it may not be possible to reach the 40 percent crit, ill see if I can tho.

Just curious. Is the 9 AP from the +9 str bracer enchant that much more important than 90 health would be from the +9 stam enchant? Or maybe it's just me; I've always valued stamina very highly.

Well 80 percent of the time I one-2 shot most peaple, so making my ambush/eviscerate hit harder is more important to me than 90 hp, If im out of stealth with multiple enemies on me and my vanish is down im dead anyways, 90 hp is only like 1 auto attack.

Max AP is over-rated for a class/spec/lvl that should have no problem Ambush/Eviscerating most players. I suggest being more well balanced than going glass cannon. So here's what I'd roll w/:

Head: BoA Helm

Neck: Scout's Medallion

Cape: BoA Cloak w/ Stealth

Chest: BoA Chest w/ +4 stats

Bracers: Emissary Cuffs of the Monkey w/ 9 stamina

MH: Bangladesh's Claw w/ 15 agility

OH: Sharpened Scarlet Kris w/ 15 agility

Thrown: Throat Piercers (if you're Alliance - if Horde: Sludge-caked Throwing Knives)

Gloves: Brawler Gloves w/ 15 agility

Belt: Vigorous Belt of the Bandit

Legs: Petrolspill Leggings w/ 32 armor

Feet: Standard Issue Prisoner Shoes w/ 7 agi

Ring1: Charged Gear of the Monkey

Ring2: Charged Gear of the Monkey

Trinket1: AGM

Trinket2: Inherited Insignia

-Ink

Yeah I may end up going with a balanced setup eventually, more players are starting to get smart and they are stacking more stamana so I cant one shot them anymore lol. I saw a rogue lolstackstamanagear the other day and had like 1800 hp which imo is very gimp in terms of attack power, however he auctually ended up killing me a few times. I would crit about 1k health off of him and then he would just wear me down before I could kill him. There are also starting to be alot of 2k+hp priests now so It looks as tho I may need to go with the flow and stack moar stam as well, since apparently thats the new cool thing to do=p

Users who are viewing this thread