Perfect AP set

I had the Wrist of Power from Gnomeregan, then my account got hacked and various gear deleted... :(

Now i settle with Archer's of Power + 7Str chant. Does me fine.

Yeah the fire dmg DOES factor into ambushes. I asked a gm about it. Go test it out for yourself at a starting area or something. Poker will get higher crits than claw does.

I stand corrected :)

I was always lead to believe the +Fire dmg was white damage, but you're right, no mention of anything about in in combat log.

Well it's back to the Monestary for me then... /sigh

Kilda said:
I had the Wrist of Power from Gnomeregan, then my account got hacked and various gear deleted... :(

Now i settle with Archer's of Power + 7Str chant. Does me fine.

You can get 9 str you know.

In related news, I just got 22 ap boots last night =)

Twinkytoes said:
Congrats man :D

Tyvm. :D

I've been looking for about 2 years now on both sides of the ah on several servers for these. I dont think I've ever clicked the buy button so fast in my life.

1 gold for em. I'm still kinda in shock

Wow grats! So you check the auctionhouse on different servers? I think I may start doing that >.> I don't know if I want to pay the transfer fee though...

Well, those items are green, and most people don't think they are worth anything so they put them in the AH for real cheap.

twentynine said:
Wtscritspst has the best ap set in existence atm. 2nd best i believe goes to falarus, although he is a gnome, so he cant get as big of a crit as an orc.

Btw kermit, you're missing quite a few pieces from a perf ap set. Considering its the hardest set to complete in the game for any twink though, dont be too hard on yourself. No 29 has ever actually gotten the full set, and the closest (wtscritspst) is missing 2 pieces from it just to give you an idea of how incredihard it is to do.

I still dont get why he put nax on a pair of Watchmans D:

Kermittheorc said:
Wow grats! So you check the auctionhouse on different servers? I think I may start doing that >.> I don't know if I want to pay the transfer fee though...

Ya i got a few servers I regularly check. Start out making a couple gold signing charters, then buy/sell till u have ~1k to work with.

I was lucky enough to get em on my home server though =)

Users who are viewing this thread