Perfect 39 BoA armories?

I think this argument boils down to whether of not you want to look cool or not. RotL ftl

edit: now what do i do with my quillward harness >:) feral druid ownage inc

Powerglove said:
100 health can't be used on the boa chest because it requires 30+ and it's only a level 1 item.

no that enchant requires PLAYER LEVEL of 30+, not item level, so it should work. the BC enchant requires ITEM LEVEL of 35+ (which is weird).

Sockdolager said:
no that enchant requires PLAYER LEVEL of 30+, not item level, so it should work. the BC enchant requires ITEM LEVEL of 35+ (which is weird).

well if its anything like the zg/gladiator shoulder enchants, you wont be able to apply them. the enchants already applied to boa shoulders were grandfathered and you would get the buff if you met the required level, but you cant apply those enchants to them anymore because theyre too low

I just applied 100hp to Tunic of Westfall about 2 weeks ago. The enchant description (in my enchanting profession menu) has not changed at all saying that it cannot be applied on items below level 30. The enchant will still "attach" to the item but does not give benefit until player level is 30+ as has been said. It does not work like the shoulder enchants.

Orcishbrutality said:
Horde racials had their time in the light, they used to be better than alliance's ten-fold. Ever since alliance racials got buffed horde have been QQing.

and we're talking about current racials, so this is irrelevant

Powerglove said:
and we're talking about current racials, so this is irrelevant

Even current racials are not as grossly unbalanced as they once were in horde's favor. Other than human and mabye draenei I would argue the horde currently have much better racials.

Users who are viewing this thread