PC Ruby Shades and Mystic's Robe

I was offered 10,000g for my shades on my level one bank alt about 3 months ago. The guy swore he was serious, but I am not selling them at any price. Don't need any cash ever.

I have 3 pairs on 2 twinks and a bank alt. Sad thing is, I deleted a charachter and forgot to get them off of it before I hit delete.

I get a mystic robe every week on AH for about 10g :)

I'd recommend selling your shades quick...they are only gonna go down in value with boa helms.

Mystic's Robes are worth a couple hundred gold imo. The Ruby Shades are a lot harder to nail down since the price will be solely dictated by whatever someone is willing to spend to get a grandfathered item. I could see prices hitting 5 digits easy but there's not really a good range for it. I do disagree with the poster above me who thinks it's going to go down in value though agree that BoA Helms could impede the value inflation. Grandfathered items will always increase in value at the end of the day (unless they nerf the crap out of them...but with this item I don't see how they could do so).

-Ink

Users who are viewing this thread