PC: Account, 19 Rogue, 19 Druid, 80 Mage

Looking for an approximate price on an acount with the following, not for sale yet but considering selling due to a new job!

19 Rogue

Fishing Hat

BOA chest

BOA shoulders

Duel Shadowfangs

Assasin's Blade

3/3 monkey wranglers, 10 ap wranglers

perfect AP set as well as all other necessary items for more sets (no AGM)

19 Druid

BOA mace

BOA dagger (bis for alliance stam whores) (WG)

BOA shoulders

BOA chest

Furbolg Pouch

225 mining

225 herb

5 stam wranglers

Full balanced gear, healing set and yes a feral set (lol)

80 Mage

4/5 T7.5

Dalaran Signet Ring

450 enchanting (30sp pattern, 15 agil wep, 22 int, mongoose etc)

450 tailoring

450 cooking

11 exalted reps

Titles: Chef, Argent Champion, Explorer, Hallowed, Flame Warden, Jenkins

Duel Specced

Epic Flying (including winter flying)

2.1k sp

over 4k achieve points

Quite a few PVP epics

44 Rogue

Winter Flying tome

Duel specced

Haris Piltons epic bag

BOA sword

BOA dagger

BOA shoulders (WG)

BOA 2H axe (for another character)

Full 39 twink gear equiped (Monolithic Bow, Mallet of ZF, Flurry axe (42), Stonevault Bonebreaker, Ogrons sash etc....)

All characters are fully enchanted with BiS chants (bar 63sp to mage and a few unenchanted random dodge/stam set items) All characters are on the same server bar the 44 rogue. Both rogues horde, other 2 alliance. (have boa's due to faction change/transfers.)

thanks guys

gladiator characters with good pve gear(as in ilvl245 gear), t2 weapon, etc etc barely go for over 300$ depending on the class.

theres really nothing special about your account(no offense) so gl getting over ~200$ for it:/

wow guys thanks for the help, im liking the numbers im seeing.. christmas bonus and a sweet new job :D

where would be the best place to sell? US btw..

blueisbetterthanyou said:
gladiator characters with good pve gear(as in ilvl245 gear), t2 weapon, etc etc barely go for over 300$ depending on the class.

theres really nothing special about your account(no offense) so gl getting over ~200$ for it:/

its not the 80 im really selling, its more the twinks/work put into them

my 80's gear is just ok, as ive stopped raiding.

where would be a good place to browse such accounts?

most people I know twink for the entire process (at least that I've talked to)

what you are actually selling is the 80, and a bonus if someone likes 19s, and they're on ruin

ninedash said:
most people I know twink for the entire process (at least that I've talked to)

what you are actually selling is the 80, and a bonus if someone likes 19s, and they're on ruin

valid, all i was saying is i think the twinks would be worth more than my mage

1) glad chars are $600+

2) he posted his acc in these forums because twinks mean more here then in any site where you can sell chars. so the price goes up a lot for twink lovers.

I'll give you my first born for it all.

have posted the account on player auctions, have had some interest specifically in the rogue already

thanks for the help guys

Novascotia said:
They can sell for 600+ bro.

except they dont, considering i know several people that make thousands a month selling characters.

only accounts that go for 600+$ are accounts that have:

bis ilvl 258 pve gear

several titles, like 10+

r1 glad titles

shit like scarab lord, phoenix mount

average chars with stuff like gladiator, some 232/245 toc10/25 gear really dont go for shit.

except they dont, considering i know several people that make thousands a month selling characters.

only accounts that go for 600+$ are accounts that have:

bis ilvl 258 pve gear

several titles, like 10+

r1 glad titles

shit like scarab lord, phoenix mount

average chars with stuff like gladiator, some 232/245 toc10/25 gear really dont go for shit.

I know a guy irl that was scarab lord and he sold the account for $2000. Then when the buyer got it banned he contacted Blizzard and told them he was hacked and got the account restored to him.

Users who are viewing this thread